Treat humans as humans

dasari4kntr

4 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

why are you so freaking judgemental about my views I neither supported nor condemned

bold: nuvvu assume chesukunnavi naa meeda ruddaku. 

nuvvu ikkada vundi chala worry avutunnav anedi naa bottom line. 

see my comments in other thread.  nuvvu edi cheppina circumventing--- demonetization nunchi  start chesinav. 

collateral damage is okay ani exact sentence kuda anale I was just arguing to your discussion nenu vere valla views ni kuda point out cheyale okka ninne quote enduku chesa. 

Nope I was never..I made two posts with my views .I kept on elaborating them..it was you who added troll gifs and called me in person using nouns - 

You are the one who judged me that I am modi hater and I came here to show my edupu on him.

I only replied to your replies..

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

This ..this is what I am talking about..any question towards modi is considered edupu..and he shouldn't be accountable..this is what we are pushed in to now.  This is not edupu..this is question..don't you see the reason behind it ? He is turning the ciris in to pr..now you will see modi picture with pm cares in every news paper ..almost equal amount of money spent in advertising it for whatever care amount government paying it..Pradhan manthri yojana won't be hit as it been used before.

By saying modi accountable for spraying of poor labourers is a stupid statement..

You telling "we" making such low level claims is only one of your attempt to dilute our side of the argument.

Our question is modi accountability on a whole in handling the crisis..

Did he announce lockdown and called it a day ?

Yes he did.

And whener crisis occurs like poor people stranded on roads

Or time comes when Pradhan manthri yojana has to be implemented.. he is planning it in last minute even before it has to be implemented..

This is what we are questioning..

And replies we are getting are direct attack at individuals..calling them silly and tagging them with stupid statements as their main arguments  while that where not clearly made ....all this is to divert the argument to side track and dilute the topic..

see bro, even I feel sad for the migrant workers. 

aa police brutality thread lo kuda I felt bad, I put my shoes in those ppl, if I was in India how would I have been ane thought kuda ochchindii. 

I am not here to condemn or support policy making that were taking, good bad or ugly its happening and sitting here we cannot do rats shi t abt it, all I can do is donate to the ppl with whatever I can afford to. nuvvu dilute chesindii make up ani PR stunt ani demonetization ani nenu kaadu. 

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

Sudden ga lock down ..8 pm daka vundi..make up suit veskoni..studio announcements cheyadam deniki ?

Why can't they release 1 day in advance or atleast immediately when they made decision like 10 am.

Demonitization nunchi ivala lock down daka..no planning nothing, self dabba and PR ki mathram antha plan cheskuntaru , why ?

And malli pradan manthri yojana Ani oka padakam vundhi.

Peru marchukuunnadu pm pays Ani.. Ilanti situation ni kooda pr stutns ki vadukovalante modi ke sadhyam..Jai ho modi

well said..but aa bhakts ki emi cheppina ekkadu..

33 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

but frankly speaking until 2 weeks even I wasn't unaware of how serious this issue was. 

costco lo too much clorox wipes on tables, carts chusi I was like people are being paranoid ani anukunna, we just have to be careful adi idi anukunna even maa company lo kuda we are heading towards a lockdown be prepared for it ani foresee cheste ee tellollu paranoid aitunnar ani anukunna airport screening vuntadii kada ani but guess what there were cracks and we are suffering because of it 

manaki kuda how grave the situation is ani telidu kada WHO is the culprit here 

but still modi did make up gave 20 min speech

to my knowledge kakatiya is based in inida. Anyways akkada atanu cheppindi Modi makeup matter highlight kosam kaadu..point was modi should have made plans for people like daily labor workers,migrant workers aka poor people.

1 minute ago, siru said:

to my knowledge kakatiya is based in inida. Anyways akkada atanu cheppindi Modi makeup matter highlight kosam kaadu..point was modi should have made plans for people like daily labor workers,migrant workers aka poor people.

yeah bro ekkadollu akkade vundandi ante I can understand they cannot afford, most of the daily wage laborers and construction laborers are nomadic. ippudu vallandaru work halt valla bayataki velli valla vuru lo edo ganji tagutu bathikeddam ani thinking toh start ayyaru. nenu banglore lo or hyd lo sagatu software udyogi aithe ade chesetondini, naa mentality kuda ade. 

but ekkada ela possible avtadii bro nenu 100 million anna kakatiya told its around 26.8 million population suffering. so daniki measures and precautions tesukoni cheyali ante 1 week kaadu one month ayina saripodu at the same time managing the stupid ppl on the other hand. 

11 minutes ago, siru said:

well said..but aa bhakts ki emi cheppina ekkadu..

alage opposite side of spectrum vallaki em chesina andulo negativity kanipistadii. 

likewise you have more belief in local NGO's than government organizations ( for donations ) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, siru said:

kaadu anukunta 

4 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

see bro, even I feel sad for the migrant workers. 

aa police brutality thread lo kuda I felt bad, I put my shoes in those ppl, if I was in India how would I have been ane thought kuda ochchindii. 

I am not here to condemn or support policy making that were taking, good bad or ugly its happening and sitting here we cannot do rats shi t abt it, all I can do is donate to the ppl with whatever I can afford to. nuvvu dilute chesindii make up ani PR stunt ani demonetization ani nenu kaadu. 

Pr stunt is for pradan manthri yojana name change..it was there for ages .. crisis lo padhakalu perlu pettukunth kurchuntara cheppu ? Why is that not relatable..

Even though swach Bharat was great initiative .. advertisement Picchu and people 

Modi govt spent Rs1,190.53 cr on advertising welfare schemes in various media in 2015-16, a 19% increase from the amount spent in the previous year

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

yeah bro ekkadollu akkade vundandi ante I can understand they cannot afford, most of the daily wage laborers and construction laborers are nomadic. ippudu vallandaru work halt valla bayataki velli valla vuru lo edo ganji tagutu bathikeddam ani thinking toh start ayyaru. nenu banglore lo or hyd lo sagatu software udyogi aithe ade chesetondini, naa mentality kuda ade. 

but ekkada ela possible avtadii bro nenu 100 million anna kakatiya told its around 26.8 million population suffering. so daniki measures and precautions tesukoni cheyali ante 1 week kaadu one month ayina saripodu at the same time managing the stupid ppl on the other hand. 

1-2 days aina time ichi vundalsindi..instead of overnight stop orders. time isthe andaru trains and buses lo full ga mix avutaru ani oka argument and it is very true..

@kakatiya  evarini emi personal ga anadu afaik, peddavadu edo chusi chudanattu vellipo bro.

3 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

alage opposite side of spectrum vallaki em chesina andulo negativity kanipistadii. 

likewise you have more belief in local NGO's than government organizations ( for donations ) 

haha..i didn't say that  about u ..vere batch vundi le

4 minutes ago, siru said:

1-2 days aina time ichi vundalsindi..instead of overnight stop orders. time isthe andaru trains and buses lo full ga mix avutaru ani oka argument and it is very true..

@kakatiya  evarini emi personal ga anadu afaik, peddavadu edo chusi chudanattu vellipo bro.

I respect him bro, nothing against him. 

yes those incidents vere unfortunate. 

police brutality kuda I don't support but at the same time police are seen without proper gear to protect themselves akkada infected ahole is enough kada to spread the virus. 

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

I respect him bro, nothing against him. 

yes those incidents vere unfortunate. 

police brutality kuda I don't support but at the same time police are seen without proper gear to protect themselves akkada infected ahole is enough kada to spread the virus. 

agreed..this is one of those situations where we see validity for both arguments...