c-ovid test-ing

The_One_Above_All

5 minutes ago, The_One_Above_All said:

did anyone get tes-ted ? Called doc-tors offi-ce and they are saying they will test people only with sev-ere sy-mptoms.

My friend's roomate got tested in boston... he got negative but still they asked him quaratine as there are lot of false negatives from the test it seems

they do 2 types of testing.. 

1 is 15 min testing which checks for influenza A & B , if that becomes positive then they test using the kits , which could take almost 2-3 days. 

I was tested for 15min testing came back negative. my pcp initially said no need to do it but I insisted as I told her I have a toddler and new born.. so she did it.. thank god I was able to get peace of mind after that.

Just now, sanjaysahu said:

they do 2 types of testing.. 

1 is 15 min testing which checks for influenza A & B , if that becomes positive then they test using the kits , which could take almost 2-3 days. 

I was tested for 15min testing came back negative. my pcp initially said no need to do it but I insisted as I told her I have a toddler and new born.. so she did it.. thank god I was able to get peace of mind after that.

Good