Mortgage rates came to 3 to 3.25% today

JambaKrantu

43 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

625 ante Chaala thakkuva. Nenu adigina vallu okadu $1700 and okadu $2800 annadu.

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

https://www.bankofamerica.com/mortgage/mortgage-rates/

They are changing frequently. But I just called wells fargo mortgage and they told me that Refinance at 3.25% is possible if we lock the rate today. If you try with credit unions, you might get 3%. By middle of summer prices will stabilize at 2.75 to 3% for 30 year mortgage..

June/July time lo padthay emo... 

nenu Jan lo refinance chesa 30 years 2.95 int/3.00APR 

I will buy properties and also  refinance huge mortgages again if I get for anything below 2.75APR 

2 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

https://www.bankofamerica.com/mortgage/mortgage-rates/

They are changing frequently. But I just called wells fargo mortgage and they told me that Refinance at 3.25% is possible if we lock the rate today. If you try with credit unions, you might get 3%. By middle of summer prices will stabilize at 2.75 to 3% for 30 year mortgage..

I don't see anywhere 3 or 3.25 with zero closing costs.. in the above link also it shows points for 3.375.. are we talking about 30 yrs?

and naaku o lender icchadu quote.. 3.125 with 4000 going into my loan.. when I asked.. he said, I didn't tell "No closing costs"... I told "No upfront closing costs" - I am like.. you son of a gunnnnn.... 🤐😷🙄

3 minutes ago, neekunuvvetopu said:

I don't see anywhere 3 or 3.25 with zero closing costs.. in the above link also it shows points for 3.375.. are we talking about 30 yrs?

Yes. Usually credit unions or small banks will give 25 to 50 points less than wellsfargo or bofa with low closing costs

14 minutes ago, neekunuvvetopu said:

and naaku o lender icchadu quote.. 3.125 with 4000 going into my loan.. when I asked.. he said, I didn't tell "No closing costs"... I told "No upfront closing costs" - I am like.. you son of a gunnnnn.... 🤐😷🙄

You know you need to bring in 4-5 months of escrow money to closing , may be 4K includes that  and your old escrow will send a check once you refi is closed 

15 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

You know you need to bring in 4-5 months of escrow money to closing , may be 4K includes that  and your old escrow will send a check once you refi is closed 

yes.. this 4k is not escrow related - instead, it is the closing costs..

I have refinanced in Feb with Quicken Loans (through a local desi agent) 20 year 3.33% with 0 closing costs. Malla June kanna emanna thaggithe cheyinchali refinance

1 hour ago, pandemkodi said:

Yes .. quicken loan loans just offered 3.12 with 1200 closing costs 

always work with agents, closing costs valle chooskuntaru. Direct lenders aithe points konadaniki closing costs adugutharu. Agent gallaki every loan meedha lender gallu 1.5% commission istharu anta, so lets say $300k loan ante $4500 vaadi commission, so points konadaniki oka $2k karchu pettina vaadiki $2.5K miguluddi. So always work with agents