Mortgage rates came to 3 to 3.25% today

JambaKrantu

6 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Soft pulls are not that bad, too many soft pulls are not good..

Ee roju okadu pull chesadu. 2 points thaggindi credit score. How do you know which one is soft pull and which one is not?

Ee roju Mortgage rate update enti? Do you check them on Bank/ Credit union website?

4 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Housing market kaise hain

Maa city lo okadu last month $245K pettadu ee roju $237K maarchaadu. 

Next month $230K ki vache la unnadu.

38 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

Ee roju okadu pull chesadu. 2 points thaggindi credit score. How do you know which one is soft pull and which one is not?

Ee roju Mortgage rate update enti? Do you check them on Bank/ Credit union website?

Mortgage lenders don’t do soft pull ...they do hard checks ...  if you enrolled to credit monitoring services like credit karma , Experian , myFICO ...etc ... you get immediate alert if lender pulled hard check ...

it’s always better you check your score in myFICO ( mortgage credit score Versions ) .., which will Be 100% accurate and you give them the score and request the quote .

if you got an hard pull then you will  have 14 days windows for hard credit checks With different mortgage lenders without score impact .

15 minutes ago, RULER said:

Mortgage lenders don’t do soft pull ...they do hard checks ...  if you enrolled to credit monitoring services like credit karma , Experian , myFICO ...etc ... you get immediate alert if lender pulled hard check ...

it’s always better you check your score in myFICO ( mortgage credit score Versions ) .., which will Be 100% accurate and you give them the score and request the quote .

if you got an hard pull then you will  have 14 days windows for hard credit checks With different mortgage lenders without score impact .

True but score chepthe evaru ivvatledu quote. Credit pull must antunnaru. Soft pull don't worry ani convince kuda chesthunnaru yedavalu.

2 hours ago, RULER said:

Locked 30 yr refinance 2.87 with 3000 lender credit which covers all closing costs 

lender details PM cheyyu kaka

2.87 APR or interest??

On 3/30/2020 at 2:47 PM, JambaKrantu said:

Okay bro.. even I have two town homes to refinance.. Waiting for the right interest rate..

Investment properties ki APR ekava istunnaru .. appraisal kuda tagge chances unae..how are you managing ? 

2 hours ago, hotmaddy said:

True but score chepthe evaru ivvatledu quote. Credit pull must antunnaru. Soft pull don't worry ani convince kuda chesthunnaru yedavalu.

within 30 days lo enni pulls chesina score maree ekuva taggadhu.. this is called rateshopping.

nelaki oka sari pull chestey appdu thagguthundi

1 hour ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Investment properties ki APR ekava istunnaru .. appraisal kuda tagge chances unae..how are you managing ? 

I have enough equity in the home, so I am not worried about appraisal. One of the property I am living in it, so it would be considered owner occupied.

19 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I have enough equity in the home, so I am not worried about appraisal. One of the property I am living in it, so it would be considered owner occupied.

evaranna manchi local atlanta lenders unte post cheyu..