Medicines in USA. I think some one asked

pahelwan

11 hours ago, pahelwan said:

Just saw a post on Facebook. 

send an email with details to

[email protected]  and they will get a prescription for you. Send name and address to them. 

10 hours ago, BeerBob123 said:

@dasari4kntr pin this the to index

guys..give me some reference links...like this is legitimate news..

i will add this..

This not legitimate. got this email from them

Date: March 31, 2020 at 10:30:12 AM EDT
To: 
Subject: Re:  How to Order Medicines

Dear Sir /Madam,

Some irresponsible persons have posted on social media that the Consulate is arranging for medical prescriptions. This is incorrect. This is to clarify that the Consulate is not in a position to deal with such requests.  We at the Consulate understand the difficulties that you may be facing during the recent COVID-19 outbreak; however, in accordance with the local laws in US medical prescriptions are issued by physicians upon examination of patients or on consultations. 

In view of above, it would be in the best interest of all Indians to consult with your Primary Care Physician (PCP) or other local doctors and physicians in the community that you live in and obtain a prescription for generic medications which can be obtained at any local pharmacy. Please take care and follow all precautions to be safe.

Consulate General of India
New York

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sanjaysahu said:

This not legitimate. got this email from them

Date: March 31, 2020 at 10:30:12 AM EDT
To: 
Subject: Re:  How to Order Medicines

Dear Sir /Madam,

Some irresponsible persons have posted on social media that the Consulate is arranging for medical prescriptions. This is incorrect. This is to clarify that the Consulate is not in a position to deal with such requests.  We at the Consulate understand the difficulties that you may be facing during the recent COVID-19 outbreak; however, in accordance with the local laws in US medical prescriptions are issued by physicians upon examination of patients or on consultations. 

In view of above, it would be in the best interest of all Indians to consult with your Primary Care Physician (PCP) or other local doctors and physicians in the community that you live in and obtain a prescription for generic medications which can be obtained at any local pharmacy. Please take care and follow all precautions to be safe.

Consulate General of India
New York

Sorry bro I just saw it on Facebook Indian community group and posted here. 

Just now, pahelwan said:

Sorry bro I just saw it on Facebook Indian community group and posted here. 

Pake News.. 

US lo without doctor, pa or np you can't get mama.. Right now you they can prescribe anyone in US without restrictions..