MBBS THATHA LIVE

Sucker

President Trump said that while the administration has talked about a potential nationwide stay-at-home order, it is “pretty unlikely at this time.”

Trump told reporters in the Rose Garden Monday that while the administration has “talked about” a nationwide order, similar to those of some states, but said it would be very “tough” to enforce and “not something we wanted to do.” 

“If we do that we will let you know, but it’s pretty unlikely at this time,” Trump said, adding he will keep allowing governors to make the calls for their own states.

Trump says he thinks every American who needs a ventilator will have access to one

President Trump said Monday that he thinks every American who may need a ventilator in the next few weeks will have access to one.

“I do think so, yes,” Trump told a reporter in the White House Rose Garden. “I think we’re going to be in very good shape.”

On Friday, Trump wouldn’t explicitly guarantee that every American who would need a ventilator would have access to one, calling the reporter who asked the question a “wise guy.”

19 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Trump says he thinks every American who needs a ventilator will have access to one

President Trump said Monday that he thinks every American who may need a ventilator in the next few weeks will have access to one.

“I do think so, yes,” Trump told a reporter in the White House Rose Garden. “I think we’re going to be in very good shape.”

On Friday, Trump wouldn’t explicitly guarantee that every American who would need a ventilator would have access to one, calling the reporter who asked the question a “wise guy.”

too late emo bhayya