Lifted from fb covid american family sad story ..be careful guya

toranam

|Community Post| A friend of a friend in NJ wants people to know his story:

We buried my father today. It was surreal. Two weeks before he died he was healthy, still working and going to the gym regularly. My father died from complications related to #COVID19. We are so grateful to the doctors and nurses who took care of my dad, risking their own lives to care for him. They are our heroes. As we mourn my dad, it is important everyone know some facts of the last month. On March 12 he developed a cough. He did NOT have a fever or any other symptom of the virus. On March 14 he was notified that he was exposed to the virus on March 2nd. He started having trouble breathing the next day and my sister took him to the hospital on March 16. He was tested for the virus and diagnosed with bacterial pneumonia. On March 18 we were told that he was negative for the virus and sent home. Once the hospital received his test result, they took him out of quarantine but took an additional 5 hours before he was discharged! When he came home my mother and sister did the best they could to care for him. They did not worry about protecting themselves, he was negative. On March 20th at 1:30 am they called an ambulance to bring him back to hospital. By the time he got to the hospital he was purple and only had 40% oxygen. He was tested again for #coronavirus. He was chemically sedated and paralyzed and put on a ventilator. A few days later we learned that he was positive. During the 5 days he was in the ICU we were unable to see him, we couldn’t even go into the hospital because of the restrictions currently in place. He passed on March 24 @ 4:37pm. I share his story because I want people to know that you can’t trust the test! #negativemeansnothing. My father exposed the hospital floor, potentially the entire hospital because the doctors and nurses trusted the test results. Why shouldn’t they? The results came from the NJ Department of Health! My mother and sister trusted the test and were exposed. They both were tested on Sunday, March 22. My Mom was told that she was positive on March 24, just a few hours before my dad passed. My sister, STILL has not received her results! Since they were exposed, they were not allowed to attend my dad’s funeral. We could not be together as a family and mourn my dad together. Only 5 of us could be at his burial today. This virus is not a joke. The media likes to say that Covid is fatal among a certain population with pre-existing conditions. FALSE! My Dad’s doctors, on the front line told us they have no idea why the virus kills some and not others. It’s like, if the virus wants to kill, it kills. This post is public, please share it. Share it to save lives. #stayhome #negativemeansnothing #donttrustthetest #nursesareheros #superherodoctors #ilovefrontlinERs #wearecarriers

5 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Although he didn't die because of the virus itself, but because of his body's reaction to the virus. 

Negative ani cheppi intiki Vellaka ...still virus body lo undadam aa ghoram

5 minutes ago, toranam said:

Negative okasari oste saripodu ani later they found out. That's why you need to get consecutive negative tests. 

3 hours ago, toranam said:

Its the reason i don't trust education, intelligence.

sadly humans have  curse of intelligence

29 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

Its the reason i don't trust education, intelligence.

sadly humans have  curse of intelligence

thoorpu thirigi 10 times vangunte anta set ayyidhi anta

daily 2 times cheyyi

1 minute ago, No_body_friends said:

thoorpu thirigi 10 times vangunte anta set ayyidhi anta

daily 2 times cheyyi

i dont mean i am against it.

but i still didnt convince ....have trust issues.

in fact i am curious to make ventilators/ respirators at home..

if possible anyone could help themselves

@3$%

few weeks back situations were worst... and false results could have exposed many..

with the new test kits that get results within 30 mins is a good thing ... more people will be tested and they will get cured.

World will be back to normalcy soon..