Veggie wash

Louboutin_shoe

Ugh this life is fcuked up man , bhayam bhayam bhayam tho chastunam akada evadu spit chesi untadi ani especially Indian groceries and vegetables most of them are unpacked ga. I have some veggie wash spray at home trying to wash all my vegetables fruits with water and spraying veggie wash then810Z50GLzyL._AC_SX522_.jpg again with water( ugh I hate my life) so is it effective at all. Am I being unnecessary cautious. I’m even scared to breath 

ayina will be back to normal antunaru gaani Ee bhayam apatiki podho anto 

btw some tips abt storing veggies 

spinach spoil easily grind it with garlic mint and cilantro and freeze in ice maker and store those cubes in freezer for an year 

same with methi leaves wash take away stems and froze those leaves in ziplock 

mirchi grind and ice tray and store those cubes in ziplock I have so many but don’t want to bore you bye 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, toranam said:

Stories goram ga unnayi online lo ...very tough to escape from virus baa ...

Nenu thinking to go on a fast( no food ) for 15 days after finishing this groceries. I can’t risk my life.Fasting tho andam arogyam 

p.s. i already survived 120 hrs of fasting 

3 minutes ago, toranam said:

Mail box daggariki kuda bhayam,  Asal door bayata ki velthe apudu aa area lo evadu sneeze or cough chesi poyado ani bhayam 

Just now, raaajaaa said:

Veggies tinaka 2weeks ayendi pickeles tini tini mu@di ki gaddalu vasthunayi

LMAO 

tumblr_mlkb91DuTW1snckw0o1_500.gif

Try to buy potatoes, Onions tomatoes Carrots  in bulk they lost longer kada 

Buy frozen veggies watever available 

30 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Ugh this life is fcuked up man , bhayam bhayam bhayam tho chastunam akada evadu spit chesi untadi ani especially Indian groceries and vegetables most of them are unpacked ga. I have some veggie wash spray at home trying to wash all my vegetables fruits with water and spraying veggie wash then810Z50GLzyL._AC_SX522_.jpg again with water( ugh I hate my life) so is it effective at all. Am I being unnecessary cautious. I’m even scared to breath 

ayina will be back to normal antunaru gaani Ee bhayam apatiki podho anto 

btw some tips abt storing veggies 

spinach spoil easily grind it with garlic mint and cilantro and freeze in ice maker and store those cubes in freezer for an year 

same with methi leaves wash take away stems and froze those leaves in ziplock 

mirchi grind and ice tray and store those cubes in ziplock I have so many but don’t want to bore you bye 

+1 

great info🥰🥰

we are using the wipes to clean all bags and things we bring from outside .. its is perfectly normal u r doing great.. keep doing it until this pendamic settles down 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeautyQueen said:

+1 

great info🥰🥰

we are using the wipes to clean all bags and things we bring from outside .. its is perfectly normal u r doing great.. keep doing it until this pendamic settles down 

Aww u r so sweet re 

22 minutes ago, toranam said:

Chusthunte andariki oka touch iche lagha undi .. better stay inside home 😰