Up $1450

JambaKrantu

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

Dips pakka untay le , andhu k inka wait cheyochu anedi, bcos padinantha fast ga blunce back avvavu, so time untundi investors ki to sneak in

keep cash for now, enter next week if drug news comes out 

alage anukunna.. SPY 220 nundi 260 ki 1.5 week lo vachesindi

9 minutes ago, user789 said:

I am also doubtful that Market will  fall again like it did on March 18-20 timeframe (lowest)

Do you think its good time to invest and not wait - may be it will go up ? It's still low and not lowest compared to previous years..

Invest now and forget for 1 year. Check in March 2021..

17 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Last week cheppa, bear market is done ani.. *$_

This is only beginning. Next two weeks lo cases stabilize ayyi edanna treatment guidelines finalize avvagane airlines, hotels and cruise lines stocks will double..

Temporary dips ni ignore.. 

Mostly on Friday evenings traders book their profit so by Friday evening expect red but it will turn green on Monday..

Except Cruises.. i dont think people will lineup for cruise travel anytime soon.

and they are not going to get any aid from any country 

1 minute ago, siru said:

Except Cruises.. i dont think people will lineup for cruise travel anytime soon.

and they are not going to get any aid from any country 

They might be slow to pick up but they will pick up.. Americans love cruises and they are not going anywhere.. Also worst case scenario the cruise lines will agree to register in America and pay US taxes and take government aid..

19 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Don't look for short term.. Plan long term.. Like next year this time.. 100% your portfolio will double or may be even become 2.5 times.. I will LTT these threads then..

I agree bro..I'm on same page

Nadi same thinking....leave it for 6 months or until December 

33 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Last week cheppa, bear market is done ani.. *$_

This is only beginning. Next two weeks lo cases stabilize ayyi edanna treatment guidelines finalize avvagane airlines, hotels and cruise lines stocks will double..

Temporary dips ni ignore.. 

Mostly on Friday evenings traders book their profit so by Friday evening expect red but it will turn green on Monday..

S@nC#aZi

19 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Correct ivi long term ki, e time lo konevi, just invest and forget for next 2-3 yrs

Yep....agreed....

That's the right way to do it

15 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

They might be slow to pick up but they will pick up.. Americans love cruises and they are not going anywhere.. Also worst case scenario the cruise lines will agree to register in America and pay US taxes and take government aid..

People will die to travel as soon this sh1t is over...cruise/flights...

prices might bump up too ...to come up their loses.

24 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Inka down autundi uncle, wait cheyochu if somebody wants to get in, next week ki results bayata pedatharu how effective malarial drug is ani, even if it is 50-60% efficient market will start to raise 

so far docs aithe recommend chestunaru ane news lo undi as it will not have detrimental effect 

Sorry to say NY lo ice box lu kuda ready avuthunayi

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Sorry to say NY lo ice box lu kuda ready avuthunayi

Counts ah range lo unnay mari akada, due to the negligence of trump and ny gov,