youngest pakistani couple anta ee thread padinda

sboyr2r

2 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

18 yr 

Open ga idi young emo my friend got married when he was 11yrs to a 7 year old. :D Rajasthan lo oka mandatory tradition

Just now, sboyr2r said:

ledu bro emundii anduloo no prime tv vonly netflix 

akkada kontra mandi muslim clerks 10 years daatite chaalu pandapettachu ani cheptaru and they do brokerage 1 hr marriage 1 day marriage ani chestaru pani ayyipoyaka vadilestaru

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Open ga idi young emo my friend got married when he was 11yrs to a 7 year old. :D Rajasthan lo oka mandatory tradition

devudaahh 

ilantivatillo they live together or they are sent to studies and they can raise family after certain age haa ??

Just now, sboyr2r said:

devudaahh 

ilantivatillo they live together or they are sent to studies and they can raise family after certain age haa ??

yea. Saddest part is, the girl will stay in the village. Boy gets all the education. 85% of rural rajasthan follows this tradition . I am not exaggerating. I am s0rry about the smiley above, it was creepy though. Ignorance chala, they dont know how wrong it is ani kuda. It will be hard to explain

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

yea. Saddest part is, the girl will stay in the village. Boy gets all the education. 85% of rural rajasthan follows this tradition . I am not exaggerating. I am s0rry about the smiley above, it was creepy though. Ignorance chala, they dont know how wrong it is ani kuda. It will be hard to explain

still those boys don't question about tradition adi saddest part after all the education that they received. 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Yep chinnari pelikuturu serial Adhe ga motham 

19 minutes ago, BeerBob123 said:

akkada kontra mandi muslim clerks 10 years daatite chaalu pandapettachu ani cheptaru and they do brokerage 1 hr marriage 1 day marriage ani chestaru pani ayyipoyaka vadilestaru

Omg thats so barbaric.

Just now, Louboutin_shoe said:

Yep chinnari pelikuturu serial Adhe ga motham 

you are right ;chinnari pelli kuthurus are very prevalent in Rajasthan even today. Vallaki every year villages lo oka festival untadi, saamoohika pellillu chestaru for kids

4 minutes ago, R_K_LunchVodka said:

ippudu beat cheyyataniki 4 hands vunnayi gaa

Beating is a cyclic process. It needs only two wheels aka hands.