youngest pakistani couple anta ee thread padinda

sboyr2r

9 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

still those boys don't question about tradition adi saddest part after all the education that they received. 

Mm that’s very sad 

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

you are right ;chinnari pelli kuthurus are very prevalent in Rajasthan even today. Vallaki every year villages lo oka festival untadi, saamoohika pellillu chestaru for kids

prashasan kya kar rahi hai 

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

you are right ;chinnari pelli kuthurus are very prevalent in Rajasthan even today. Vallaki every year villages lo oka festival untadi, saamoohika pellillu chestaru for kids

Adhe ipudu cheptuna video kuda posted 

2 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

prashasan kya kar rahi hai 

Prashasan didnt realise until 2007 to legally pass an act. Same prashasan din give a ruling unti 2017; problem entante...most of the events take place like some community affair. So it is hard to track down. Some NGOs are also working very hard;but it is hard to keep vigil all the times

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

ohh papam kada vallu

FeMinists bob hair, cotton Sarees tho evoo girl child,women equality antu tegha matladtaru ga  can’t they volunteer and go educate people like these 

1 minute ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

FeMinists bob hair, cotton Sarees tho evoo girl child,women equality antu tegha matladtaru ga  can’t they volunteer and go educate people like these 

I worked for an ngo for a short while in 2015, around Jaipur . Ee celebrities Sangati telidu Kani, it is very hard to explain to these village heads. They abuse women like us, ante they start commenting , what kind of a Hindu are u talking to elders like this bla bla ani. It’s very hard to convince because of this strong dogmatic behavior. Haryana khap people are even more dangerous they can inflict harm on women if we question 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I worked for an ngo for a short while in 2015, around Jaipur . Ee celebrities Sangati telidu Kani, it is very hard to explain to these village heads. They abuse women like us, ante they start commenting , what kind of a Hindu are u talking to elders like this bla bla ani. It’s very hard to convince because of this strong dogmatic behavior. Haryana khap people are even more dangerous they can inflict harm on women if we question 

Can only say one thing; we are lucky we are not born to these people and may god bless the women and children living under these traditions :wacko:

8 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Omg 😱 

aithe samething  some  movies lo chupistundhi antha nijam 😳🤯

Honor killings kuda inka unde untai. Nuv anatu dogmatic behavior ne they induce to their boy child. So that is why even educated male behave same way. This is why it is very impossible to get a change! 
only solution in this situation would be educated male helping out their wives move out of those places and start new life( again that will be very challenging nuv annatu, no respect on elders moving out with wife ani adho gola start chestaru 

34 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I worked for an ngo for a short while in 2015, around Jaipur . 

Who are you ?!? 
You are here , other sec volunteer at NGO

manishi oka life cycle lo inna?? 

so so proud of you! I’m so glad I met you:wub:

• Like 2