youngest pakistani couple anta ee thread padinda

sboyr2r

27 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Who are you ?!? 
You are everywhere one sec , the other day you are helping the needy, the very next day volunteer at NGO
manishi oka life cycle lo inna?? 

so so proud of you! I’m so glad I met you:wub:

It’s very common for a civils aspirant to work for ngos , a lot of my friends did, they only pulled me tbh..Adem great thing kadu. Because I couldn’t get into services, I wanted to some contribution in some way...so for a brief period only I worked for my mental satisfaction that , even if I don’t crack civils , I can do what I want this way ani anthe. After I realised it is hard for me to make into it, I decided to leave it

13 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said: I’m so glad I met you:wub:

I’m I glad I met u. Not many have the guts to be like u. I’m sure every strong person  has a long journey to be what they are.

31 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Omg 😱 

aithe samething  some  movies lo chupistundhi antha nijam 😳🤯

Honor killings kuda inka unde untai. Nuv anatu dogmatic behavior ne they induce to their boy child. So that is why even educated male behave same way. This is why it is very impossible to get a change! 
only solution in this situation would be educated male helping out their wives move out of those places and start new life( again that will be very challenging nuv annatu, no respect on elders moving out with wife ani adho gola start chestaru 

Ya honour killing is REAL. Very real. Eeedchukelli Kodataru ammailani vinaka pote. So many horrific stories . If they believe what they do is right, nothing can stop them. Like that Nirbhaya lawyer kind of thinking...

26 minutes ago, Ellen said:

It’s very common for a civils aspirant to work for ngos , a lot of my friends did, they only pulled me tbh..Adem great thing kadu. Because I couldn’t get into services, I wanted to some contribution in some way...so for a brief period only I worked for my mental satisfaction that , even if I don’t crack civils , I can do what I want this way ani anthe. After I realised it is hard for me to make into it, I decided to leave it

Bravo 👏  

Nalanti walu can’t even imagine them hehe 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I’m I glad I met u. Not many have the guts to be like u. I’m sure every strong person  has a long journey to be what they are.

Hehe strong u ledu guts antha kante levvu edo online lo anonymous kabati ila “tingari” veshaluu! In real life I’m so much of an introvert. 

• Upvote 1