White House projects 100K to 240K coronavirus deaths as Trump tells Americans to prepare for ‘very painful two weeks’

Sucker

14 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

thatha ki stocks tappinchi janalu and america asalu care ae ledu, how come you are expecting him to win 2020 bhayya

I wish people like Bill Gates is better option as president

Okati rendu press meet la ke adi kuda CNN lo chusi. Oh my balio.

11 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Honestly , he has to balance . Daily wage workers ela batakali ? They will die before even they get corona . This is time to balance economy , open things and also contain virus . I don’t like trump in general but I feel he is trying his best during this crisis  . Locking down ante many people are affected . I don’t think he is just doing this for economy.  Koncham respect perigindi naku after listening to his press meets . 

I think you are underestimating the immediate threat. Look what happened to city that never sleeps. On the other hand look what happened to South Korea and other places who implemented lockdown effectively.

Chala irresponsible press meet.

‘Opening up’ and ‘Containing’ can’t work together.

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Honestly , he has to balance . Daily wage workers ela batakali ? They will die before even they get corona . This is time to balance economy , open things and also contain virus . I don’t like trump in general but I feel he is trying his best during this crisis  . Locking down ante many people are affected . I don’t think he is just doing this for economy.  Koncham respect perigindi naku after listening to his press meets . 

he is responsible for this crisis..2 months munde he should have ordered essential supplies and test kits. Corona ni kuda politicize chesadu

if south korea and germany can do a good job why cant USA?

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Okati rendu press meet la ke adi kuda CNN lo chusi. Oh my balio.

bill gates is far better any day..but 1000% he has no interest in becoming president, he has better things to do and did a lot of good work already

1 minute ago, siru said:

he is responsible for this crisis..2 months munde he should have ordered essential supplies and test kits. Corona ni kuda politicize chesadu

bedaru 100K kanna okka count thakkuvaina we are winning ani @r2d2 telling

1 minute ago, siru said:

Agree to your point but he thought it won’t get this worse . I also think it’s not just an individual decision . He has a team of people who keeps updating him with models , numbers etc.  okka individual ni anadam kanna team failure anadam correct emo . I have an impression that though he made a mistake initially he is kind of doing his best now . But I do agree late January lo lockdown cheyalsindi .

Just now, Sucker said:

bedaru 100K kanna okka count thakkuvaina we are winning ani @r2d2 telling

vadi statement exactly andhuke... he also knows 100k will never happen...

15k max... aa 85k veedu edho peekatam valla ayindani election campaign ki vadukovachu.... elagu vadi followers mass hysteria galle...  

Just now, Amrita said:

Agree to your point but he thought it won’t get this worse . I also think it’s not just an individual decision . He has a team of people who keeps updating him with models , numbers etc.  okka individual ni anadam kanna team failure anadam correct emo . I have an impression that though he made a mistake initially he is kind of doing his best now . But I do agree late January lo lockdown cheyalsindi .

ala vunte i would be happy but actual ga he watched fox news and learnt its serious and real and acted next morning.. this is the us president that watches tv and makes decisions

5 minutes ago, siru said:

ala vunte i would be happy but actual ga he watched fox news and learnt its serious and real and acted next morning.. this is the us president that watches tv and makes decisions

I hope and wish this isn’t true @~`

As usual Thaatha is ‘solving’ the problem he created... now he will tout himself as the savior of millions & millions of American lives... the daily briefing is a perfect stage for his reality show.. I hate him but am pretty sure we have to endure him for  another 4 years... maybe more .. who knows..

11 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

As usual Thaatha is ‘solving’ the problem he created... now he will tout himself as the savior of millions & millions of American lives... the daily briefing is a perfect stage for his reality show.. I hate him but am pretty sure we have to endure him for  another 4 years... maybe more .. who knows..

2 terms aey ga maximum so more undadu ley but next term very possible.