Stocks to buy today

lovable

keep in mind some of these companies might declare bankruptcy and start over making stocks worth 0

when investing, look at the company's cash situation and debt. Dont go blindly with the "too big to fail" mentality

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, siru said:

keep in mind some of these companies might declare bankruptcy and start over making stocks worth 0

when investing, look at the company's cash situation and debt. Dont go blindly with the "too big to fail" mentality

thanks 

9 minutes ago, siru said:

anduke looking for only big companies 

29 minutes ago, siru said:

How to find their cash values? would they declare somewhere or blindly go with based on wiki article? 

30 minutes ago, siru said:

Blue chip stocks such as EXXXXon and Chevvvvron

9 minutes ago, mummadi said:

How to find their cash values? would they declare somewhere or blindly go with based on wiki article? 

I have a paid subscription  to bloomberg and wsj. I usually try to find as much info there and also articles and reports on robinhood. And just google search.

p.s i am a newbee to seriously investing.. i just shared based on my research so far

11 minutes ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

Blue chip stocks such as EXXXXon and Chevvvvron

2008-09 lo GM situation chadivaka.. i m not so blindly sure now about brand names.

i can blindly say faang companies are going to stay in business. But same logic doesnt apply to all big names