Mee job untado ledho Check sesukondi vayyas!! LOC MATTERS

veeraveeraleaks

Annay ivvani picha lite if they want to save money anyone’s job can get fasakked.

i’m sure ee db lo kuda bagane effect ayyaru furlough & layoffs tho but not many people come and post .

naadhi kuda job effect ayyindhi and its not just that airlines,hotel industry aithe job cuts migithavi safe ani(like i saw people here saying banks are safe)...based on my companys decision and other layoff threads i read in linkedin they dont want any new project developments.all fixed bid contractors either they are cutting them or furlough.in some cases even fte were furloughed...so 2nd quarter is gonna be real worse thats why everyone is focussing on just mininsl operational work and no new proj development...its too early to predict the 3rd quarter now

overall it doesnt matter what industry you are in if your work is not so important or contributing for the compsny’s sustainment during the crisis they are just letting you go

17 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

is this possible?

In the context of h1b -i dont know.

but yes many companies placed employees in furlough in the last week