em OA chestharra naya ee family mottam

JANASENA

1 hour ago, ennnna chata said:

I saw some her videos she explains how her dad and mom moved to USA and they did not even have a vacation and subway was there treat growing up .. both daughters are so successful one is a doctor and other is in fashion I guess .. I feel it’s ok to do that much OA given what they accomplished 

konni vandala, vela mandi story atle untadi...  Of course, vlogs chesukovadam valla ishtam.. 

vallla channels ki subscribe avvudu enduku ... vaalla video lu vethukkoni choosudu enduku... valladi OA ani edavadam enduku... dont serach their names or just block their channel, simple

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

vallla channels ki subscribe avvudu enduku ... vaalla video lu vethukkoni choosudu enduku... valladi OA ani edavadam enduku... dont serach their names or just block their channel, simple

DB lo ee vlogs @kevinUsa @Catabolite post chesi chesi YT suggestions ilantivi ochchi sastunnai anta TS ki 

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

evaru post chesina... they wont play on your laptop or you wont get suggestions unless you click "play"

they are deviating DBians with click bait titles Brahmi-2.gif

2 hours ago, karthik25 said:

konni vandala, vela mandi story atle untadi...  Of course, vlogs chesukovadam valla ishtam.. 

Not just being successful In career man ...It’s really difficult to raise a kid like that . I see high schools kids who don’t even talk a word with there parents and they get side tracked in to multiple things .

6 hours ago, ennnna chata said:

I saw some her videos she explains how her dad and mom moved to USA and they did not even have a vacation and subway was there treat growing up .. both daughters are so successful one is a doctor and other is in fashion I guess .. I feel it’s ok to do that much OA given what they accomplished 

They are multi millionaries bro TANA president koda chesindi anukunta vall amma