Is it safe to take ur child for wellness visit during this situation?

touchdown006

5 hours ago, raccharambola said:

we can delay for 2 months i what i heard. with the current situation we cannot take risk with little babies as their immune system is weak to covid-19. I asked doctor if they can give vaccine in the car  with baby in the car seat, they said they need to do check up before giving vaccine. I said i do not want to take any risk. 

if you feel its mandatory to get vaccines done, please have first appointment of the day, that is the best time than having appt later..@HEROO

4 hours ago, gilakkai said:

if they are due for vaccines, they are not cancelling the appts...if it is a regular checkups with no vaccines due then moving the appts

Vaccination vundi may be i will try to get first appointment  of the day or will try to postpone !!

On 4/3/2020 at 1:05 PM, touchdown006 said:

Is it safe to take ur child for wellness visit during this situation? Are any of the guys on the same boat?

Very safe 

write your will go and 

gEbJD1n.gif

On 4/3/2020 at 12:05 PM, touchdown006 said:

Is it safe to take ur child for wellness visit during this situation? Are any of the guys on the same boat?

Chala hospitals regular visits morning times and health issue visits afternoons schedule chestunnaru to keep things separated ... Take early morning appointment