Airline Stocks

AndhraneedSCS

31 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

United said it flew fewer than 200K people during the first two weeks of April, a staggering 97% drop from more than 6M during the same time in 2019, and it expects fewer people will fly during the entire month of May than on any single day in May of last year.

Stocks konnavallu jara jagratta 

yeah. i am hopeful that domestic travel will start around end of may. international routes will be disrupted for a long time

38 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

United said it flew fewer than 200K people during the first two weeks of April, a staggering 97% drop from more than 6M during the same time in 2019, and it expects fewer people will fly during the entire month of May than on any single day in May of last year.

Stocks konnavallu jara jagratta 

This is the best time to buy man. Once a vaccine or treatment plan is out people will start travelling. Even antibody tests will help. Most of these stocks are 1/2 to 1/3rd their value. Worst case scenario when travel resumes again they will go up by 50% at least. Buy only DAL or LUV. Other airlines don't have the cashflow to sustain for the longrun. DAL and LUV have to sustain and the government will make sure that they sustain. 

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

This is the best time to buy man. Once a vaccine or treatment plan is out people will start travelling. Even antibody tests will help. Most of these stocks are 1/2 to 1/3rd their value. Worst case scenario when travel resumes again they will go up by 50% at least. Buy only DAL or LUV. Other airlines don't have the cashflow to sustain for the longrun. DAL and LUV have to sustain and the government will make sure that they sustain. 

I will consider when they touch the 52 week low or establish new lows. 

1 hour ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

delta has earnings on 4/22..easy ga inko 10% padataayi.. buy then

UAL badcow gaadu earning call ee cancel chesinatlunnadu ..its in July 2020-07-14

AAL is gone for sure.. latkor airlines deserves to be bankrupt, JeBlue and Alaskan may not survive as well, Spirit may survive in budget category

1 hour ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

5-7 yr lows is better not 52 week, 52 week low can be misleading, markets started zooming off from 2014 onwards  due to cheap money and buybacks

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

delta has earnings on 4/22..easy ga inko 10% padataayi.. buy then

UAL badcow gaadu earning call ee cancel chesinatlunnadu ..its in July 2020-07-14

AAL is gone for sure.. latkor airlines deserves to be bankrupt, JeBlue and Alaskan may not survive as well, Spirit may survive in budget category

all of them will receive stimulus packages. i doubt they will fall 

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

5-7 yr lows is better not 52 week, 52 week low can be misleading, markets started zooming off from 2014 onwards  due to cheap money and buybacks

I mean to say, the lows from March 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Chakram12 said:

corona ki madhu kanipetaru annta gulide sciences 

already unna mandhee .... results positive antaaa , 1 week lo cure ani antunadu ... dhani vallanee antavaa?

31 minutes ago, sri_india said:

already unna mandhee .... results positive antaaa , 1 week lo cure ani antunadu ... dhani vallanee antavaa?

andhuke anni up. indirect gaa. dirrect ante trump thata reopen annaduga.. hope perguthundi 

3 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

No more 52 week lows bro.. Corona ki treatment vachesindi.. ikkada nunchi only going up..