Investing 50k stocks in stocks for long term

terminator_desi

On 4/5/2020 at 1:38 PM, Peter123 said:

Oils - tops, ship. please do not take these as a suggestions, do your dd. 

tops stock price 4-5 years ago was 45M$-35M$, now its 18 cent, i am heavy bag holder for this.. too many reverse splits.

oil price getting cheaper, companies are buying for cheap prices and storing.. 

PS: I am not a stock advisor or any.... 

I have lost about $7k on this stock...in 3 months back in 2016. This is a fraudulent stock..multiple reverse splits and devalued stock

Also, they never disclose any of their revenues or future strategy. My advise would be hedge and get out of it..or else you will never ever recover it..I hope you atleast recover your initial investment 

lesson learnt: Don't be to greedy....invest long term..buy good companies and hold it as long as possible 

On 4/5/2020 at 10:40 AM, veeraveeraleaks said:

Conventional picks. Ila invest chesthe you wont ever hit jackpots 

jackpots undavu.alaage adukku 10gavu..😁

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BigB said:

I have lost about $7k on this stock...in 3 months back in 2016. This is a fraudulent stock..multiple reverse splits and devalued stock

Also, they never disclose any of their revenues or future strategy. My advise would be hedge and get out of it..or else you will never ever recover it..I hope you atleast recover your initial investment 

lesson learnt: Don't be to greedy....invest long term..buy good companies and hold it as long as possible 

I have made a little on this... i am a day trader wont hold too long..

agree they did too many rs in the past, now at .27, good time to getin for a quick buck....

they have a second vessel on to sale coming up this week sometime followed by an er which should spike up a little this week...