Genda phool, creepy uncles version 😁

Ellen

3 hours ago, jetwings said:

is the same fruit we see in indian villages?

Seema+Chintakaya+2.jpg

baa, one of my favorite fruits. seema sinthakayal antam. last time I went to india, I tried but not correct season. :( ivi US lo dorukutaya? what do they call in engilipees?

41 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

baa, one of my favorite fruits. seema sinthakayal antam. last time I went to india, I tried but not correct season. :( ivi US lo dorukutaya? what do they call in engilipees?

Never seen it in US.  @vatsayana

In English the trees are referred as Madras Thorn and Manila Tamarind and the fruits as Monkey Pod and Black Bead Sweet. And in Hindi the fruits are known as Jalebi Imli or Ganga Imli and as Tetul in Bengali, Kodukkappuli in Tamil, Vilayati Chinch in Marathi and as Seeme Hunase in Kannada.

their scientific name is Pithecellobium dulce

Full details here:==> https://srisrilara.blogspot.com/2012/12/cheema-chintakayalu.html

1 hour ago, jetwings said:

Never seen it in US.  @vatsayana

In English the trees are referred as Madras Thorn and Manila Tamarind and the fruits as Monkey Pod and Black Bead Sweet. And in Hindi the fruits are known as Jalebi Imli or Ganga Imli and as Tetul in Bengali, Kodukkappuli in Tamil, Vilayati Chinch in Marathi and as Seeme Hunase in Kannada.

their scientific name is Pithecellobium dulce

Full details here:==> https://srisrilara.blogspot.com/2012/12/cheema-chintakayalu.html

vammo vammo, engilipees lo peru adiginanduku, motham dictionary ni techi pettavuga :) 

Appreciate your help @jetwings baa. 

*=: