Modi.. The Magic Orator

Nalla_Balu

21 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

All his anti media is in losses.. eg ndtv 

Ambani and other corporates started acquiring the other media houses few years back and started giving him positive coverage. When was the last time you saw a negative program on modi in any news channel (Not ndtv) in India? You no longer see any media person criticizing him openly.. 

his Hindi is good. His English is bad. Talk to anyone from Hindi belt, many of them are hardcore fans of modi and his speeches. Not so much for us in the south. 

dude, you are arguing in circles. so you agree that no one criticizes him, right? let that go.

about his oratorial skills, they are high school level. because he's fiery, he talks to his audience like he talks to a bunch of children. High school level speeches are better than this.

he's not a good orator, unless one is illiterate and dumb. 

12 minutes ago, batman2 said:

just to open your eyes....bjp got more south indian votes than any other south indian party in 2019 elections. bjp got most seats in south india than any other south indian party. they got more than 50% votes in a single state a feat which no other so called south party achieved in their own state

so shut thhe f up and think before you blurt nonsense....not much for us south anta 

So you are comparing a national party with local parties. Intelligent fake stats.

11 minutes ago, Dhevudu2 said:

Avanni telvad kaka congress meant for diwali every month.. at least in Modi regime I can eat  in chat house without fearing for life 

you feared for life in congress regime, while growing your net worth 10 fold? lol. 

1 hour ago, Nalla_Balu said:

I believe he is as bad as Rahul Gandhi if there are any press interactions (I’m sure he wouldn’t dare to call one). The only reason he is maintaining his great orator status is having a better communication team.

Thatha la frequent media interactions shuru chesthe Jalaganna kooda i’m better ani feel avutadu. Public ki vaani bagotham 1 or 2 sessions la ardham aithadi.

🐐 wearing 🐅 skin

inthaki ne badha enti?? em cheyyali ani neku indian govt? em taggindi neku ippudu from modi govt

Just now, neneno1 said:

inthaki ne badha enti?? em cheyyali ani neku indian govt? em taggindi neku ippudu from modi govt

govt of dumbfucks for dumbfucks.

9 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

dude, you are arguing in circles. so you agree that no one criticizes him, right? let that go.

about his oratorial skills, they are high school level. because he's fiery, he talks to his audience like he talks to a bunch of children. High school level speeches are better than this.

he's not a good orator, unless one is illiterate and dumb. 

In times of crisis...advantage is for sh1t heads.....

they don't have to bother abt economy right....nakka thoka thokkadu bodi gadu...sollu gadu

2 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

In times of crisis...advantage is for sh1t heads.....

they don't have to bother abt economy right....nakka thoka thokkadu bodi gadu...sollu gadu

yes. fascists and their chamchas will try to grab more power. 

but its obvious that this shithead can't talk sense. Tht he became PM says a lot about the quality of the country India is.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

yes. fascists and their chamchas will try to grab more power. 

but its obvious that this shithead can't talk sense. Tht he became PM says a lot about the quality of the country India is.

Given the choices people had in the elections, UK elected Boris Johnson, US elected Trump, Mexico elected Amlo, Brazil elected Bolsonaro. India elected Modi and not Rahul Gandhi.
I think we Indians took a good decision.

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Given the choices people had in the elections, UK elected Boris Johnson, US elected Trump, Mexico elected Amlo, Brazil elected Bolsonaro. India elected Modi and not Rahul Gandhi.

lol. no wonder you think he's a good orator.

I cant listen to 30secs of his nonsense.

Just now, Thokkalee said:

indians have no other option...

its not a good descision or bad decision...it just happened by mass bhatkthology

1 minute ago, bostonbro said:

its not a good descision or bad decision...it just happened by mass bhatkthology

Democracy lo people choose the best of the worst lot.. and live with their decision for the next 5 years.. 

2 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

yes. Indians are drowning in patriotism now. one day they'll wake up to realise the mess they are in.

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

lol. no wonder you think he's a good orator.

I cant listen to 30secs of his nonsense.

Ninnu evadu vinamannaadu raa.. ??  
ardhatatri nee maddela gola..