Modi.. The Magic Orator

Nalla_Balu

Just now, Thokkalee said:

Democracy lo people choose the best of the worst lot.. and live with their decision for the next 5 years.. 

dude, Modi is not best at anything, except at lying about fake bombings of pakistan, and cheating people with fake gdp numbers, feeding the hindutva frenzy in India.

he's literally the worst. That Indian people thought he's the best says a lot about them. 

but I guess, there are a lot of local factors that goes into voting for a party. so lets not talk about best and worst. Modi is not the best. BJP is just better at politicking. governance wise, big zero.

oorikey worst worst antunnav.. what is Rahul Gandhi worst in?

There is no way to confront Modi, other than becoming a popular leader from the left movement. Rahul Gandhi's policies are almost the same as Modi, but without the Hindutva.

and Indian people chose the Hindutva guy. 

just because you say Rahul Gandhi is worst doesn't mean its true. Rahul Gandhi sounds a lot more reasonable and sensible than this dumbfuck Modi. whole world laughing at his diplomacy. Modi is a joke all around the world.

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

his analysis is spot on.. 

manam regular ga matkadukunedi twitter or social media platform lo unnadi choosi chaduvuthadu bhayya iyana, dont elevate him he is just script reader, his analaysis are so cheap

26 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

inthaki ne badha enti?? em cheyyali ani neku indian govt? em taggindi neku ippudu from modi govt

I just don’t want to be one among those sheeps. Had Quarantine talks with few frnds back in india. They are not the same as they were few years ago. Whatever the topic end up  “ we hidhus “ my foot.

20 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

yes. fascists and their chamchas will try to grab more power. 

but its obvious that this shithead can't talk sense. Tht he became PM says a lot about the quality of the country India is.

all those modi fascists exist in North than in South

Just now, Nalla_Balu said:

I just don’t want to be one among those sheeps. Had Quarantine talks with few frnds back in india. They are not the same as they were few years ago. Whatever the topic end up  “ we hidhus “ my foot.

keep your sanity. we need Indians like you. 

don't get bogged down by online vitriol.

some day these dumbfcuks will wake up, or atleast you can profit from their dumbfcukery when things change. remind your friends what kind of assholes they were then. lol.

every single modi supporter is not worthy of respect. simple. especially after a 5yr disastrous term.

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

all those modi fascists exist in North than in South

they are all around. whoever you think is 'neutral' is a hindutva snake inside. 

even people who vote against BJP in the south, will have no problem voting for them if they become electorally viable.

it applies even to dmk voters in TN. I know many who shill for BJP.

Modi has spread this hindutva disease all across India. No corner is an exception.

17 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

indians have no other option...

its not a good descision or bad decision...it just happened by mass bhatkthology

mass bhakthology kotha kotha words nerchukuntunamu bhayya

in 2019 BJP polarized the voters using religion especially in North, South only in KA that too Congress blunder mistakes in that state

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

in 2019 BJP polarized the voters using religion especially in North, South only in KA that too Congress blunder mistakes in that state

They don't have organization in south. If you let them build it now, in 30yrs, they'll capture the south. or even sooner.

TN is definitely allowing BJP to run amok in its state in exchange for access at the center.

Just now, TrollBait said:

They don't have organization in south. If you let them build it now, in 30yrs, they'll capture the south. or even sooner.

TN is definitely allowing BJP to run amok in its state in exchange for access at the center.

You know how BJP got access to TN , I mean more access 

after Jaya lalita's demise

4 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

why do you think batman2 gets away with utter nonsense he posts? because 90%+ here are hindutva here, and they enjoy it.

whether they support tdp, kcr, jaggu, it doesn't matter. They align with bjp in many issues. 

don't overestimate the 'south'. 

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

You know how BJP got access to TN , I mean more access 

after Jaya lalita's demise

through money. and I must accept, hard work. They were trying to get a foothold for nearly 3 decades now.

and with the top parties fading from public memory, they can play a decisive (disastrous) role in the future.

8 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

I could be wrong also even concepts like GST introduced to take control of states, look every state is going behind center and requesting more funds in exchange the political parties at center will get more mileage in those states, GST on other side is better than old VAT considering the mechanics of taxes in India

11 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

mass astrobhathkology kuda kanukkunna.

People who don't trust in humans. But only trust in astrology and gods.

Univ of bhathkology, Univ of whatsappology , univ of facebookology ila chala unnai 

@3$%