Modi.. The Magic Orator

Nalla_Balu

4 hours ago, TrollBait said:

dude, Modi is not best at anything, except at lying about fake bombings of pakistan, and cheating people with fake gdp numbers, feeding the hindutva frenzy in India.

he's literally the worst. That Indian people thought he's the best says a lot about them. 

but I guess, there are a lot of local factors that goes into voting for a party. so lets not talk about best and worst. Modi is not the best. BJP is just better at politicking. governance wise, big zero.

CITI_c$y

ImranKh@n in place of “ SriLakshmi - Babooooo gif padaalsindhey” 

5 hours ago, TrollBait said:

maharashtra probably. I dont know.

5 hours ago, bhaigan said:

which state in India has that dare at this present scenario ?

Kerala is immune from this over powering centre BS. But they don't give a tinker's d@mn to what goes on india as a whole. They are too self absorbed and small too. But still unaffected. The biggest problem in the south is Karnataka. The most disgustingly bigotted politics  exist there. People who are happy about over powering centre DO NOT realise how federalism is dying a slow death. 

Congress also wanted to be the usurper of federalism....but they had the problem of populist ideology and non-communal agenda, they couldn't do it~ they din have the binding factor.  And thanks to existence of people like Jayalalitha. But now there is no hope for federalism in another five years. Identity mottam potundi. I won't even wonder if local languages are threatened with their hindi drama. 

I agree with your comment on why they divided United AP. Asal mooskoni Aah kcr a united AP ki CM ayyedi unde....atleast we would have some voice in the centre due to the strength. Federalism dead anthe. Dead. Ippatike quasi federal, cooperative federalism Ani eye wash logic latoni water down chesinru...dikku ledu Inka south ki

4 hours ago, bhaigan said:

nope

even that uddhav is also clown

he thinks he can do something, but coming to some debatable polices he just bends to BJP

True. Uddhav is too easy. He may seem bit independent at this point , but he will definitely bend in other aspects. 

6 hours ago, TrollBait said:

oorikey worst worst antunnav.. what is Rahul Gandhi worst in?

There is no way to confront Modi, other than becoming a popular leader from the left movement. Rahul Gandhi's policies are almost the same as Modi, but without the Hindutva.

and Indian people chose the Hindutva guy. 

just because you say Rahul Gandhi is worst doesn't mean its true. Rahul Gandhi sounds a lot more reasonable and sensible than this dumbfuck Modi. whole world laughing at his diplomacy. Modi is a joke all around the world.

aanimuthyalu... 

Pakistan tried to bring up the Kashmir lockdown issue in every possible avenue... Not one country questioned India.. and you say Modi is a joke around the world. 

9 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

aanimuthyalu... 

Pakistan tried to bring up the Kashmir lockdown issue in every possible avenue... Not one country questioned India.. and you say Modi is a joke around the world. 

why would countries care about what India does in Kashmir without any incentive for them?

Modi is a joke because he has not been able to expand market for India's goods in the world, inspite of traveling everywhere and hugging people like a fcuking joker.

what is the standard by which you measure Modi's success? to be able to command sheep in India to light diyas and bajao ghanti on command? lol.

and pls tell, what is Rahul Gandhi worst in? What can't Rahul do that Modi did in the last 5yrs, apart from riling up people to kill each other in the name of Hindutva.

26 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

aanimuthyalu... 

just admit that you like Hindutva, and want to see muslims suffer in India.

There can be no other reason for supporting an incompetent fool like Modi. If you have any other reason, I'm all ears.

14 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

why would countries care about what India does in Kashmir without any incentive for them?

Modi is a joke because he has not been able to expand market for India's goods in the world, inspite of traveling everywhere and hugging people like a fcuking joker.

what is the standard by which you measure Modi's success? to be able to command sheep in India to light diyas and bajao ghanti on command? lol.

and pls tell, what is Rahul Gandhi worst in? What can't Rahul do that Modi did in the last 5yrs, apart from riling up people to kill each other in the name of Hindutva.

:giggle::giggle:

18 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

Paapam idhi theliyaka Trump thaatha mediate chestha annaadu - nee laanti yerri fuks news chudaru  kadha, chusthey thelustundhi ra L0vda :giggle:

Until 2014 - modi was CM for long term, PM - elected twice directly by ppl unlike China/Porkistan countries and whatever bs u talk remains just like another BS but nothing else - Period.

coming to RAhul, I wish u guys continuing doing bhajana for RaGa - the more u do, the more better for the country in a way S@nC#aZi

8 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

There can be no other reason for supporting an incompetent fool like Modi. If you have any other reason, I'm all ears.

Andharu nee laaga 72 Raisins kosam vethakaru kadha ra L0vda :giggle:

M0dd@llomull@h gaadu cheppaadani prapancham mottham suffer avvaaalani J1had evaru chesthunnaaro andhariki thelusu ra labbesh.

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

Bro... let me explain my position about Modi government. In a country as diverse as India, you can't have a perfect leader. But Modi is doing very good. He has proven himself in Gujarat. I testify it having lived there pre- Modi and during Modi's governance there. 

As a PM, he is a doing well... many of them need time to fructify.

1) The sagarmala project. This is for a longer vision till 2035. To support the industry & manufacturing, logistics is very important. They are improving that based on port-led development. This will have massive impact on economy benefiting the peninsular states.

2) Bharatmala project- please go and see the stats how this govt. is doing comparing to UPA. At least twice better. LOT of work is already done.

3) Railways- previously in India, trains used to get delayed by 8-10 hours and more. The Modi govt worked on it and there are 4hrs+ delays are almost gone. 10 railway stations are chosen for ultra-modernization, work has already started in many of them

4) Sanitation. India is a much cleaner country than it was before thanks to PM Modi's efforts.

5) Freight corridors. Again to boost the logistics dedicated frieght corridors are laid from Dadri to Mumbai and Punjab to WB. This is almost complete.

6) Irrigation: Many smaller projects are being finished by central govt.s funding. Drop irrigation is encouraged. 

7) Electrification- I wouldn't necessarily credit the Modi govt. for 100% electrification (Not sure if we even achieved it) This has been constantly improving since independence. 

8) Defense: For the first time, India has appeared in defense exports. We have updated lot of our equipment. The UPA govt. did nothing in their 10 years. 

9) Terrorist attacks: Leave the attacks in border because they happened in both UPA and NDA. But in the 10 years of UPA, there were terrorist attacks Mumbai (2008), Mumbai (2011), Delhi, Lucknow, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore etc. This is because UPA govt. never wanted R&AW to do their jobs. No funding for them. But Modi gave them a free hand. Thus, you see the improvement in this area.

10) Triple talaq, article 360 removal etc. I personally find these very important. But some don't agree. So, leave it aside. 

There are many other small, but important things. For example, sanitary pads for women all over India for 1 Rupee. This really improves their quality of life. I am not blabbering about any of these. You can check the reports online. The technocrats in many of these areas appreciate Modi govt.

I can list a few more. But the point I want to make is that- you may not be personally satisfied by these. But you can't say Modi did nothing. That would be blind hatred. 

16 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

Bro... lets not get personal. I am a brahmin by caste and my best buddy in Masters is a Muslim. For me, humanity is important. Not even Indians, what to speak of Hindu/Muslim.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

Bro... let me explain my position about Modi government. In a country as diverse as India, you can't have a perfect leader. But Modi is doing very good. He has proven himself in Gujarat. I testify it having lived there pre- Modi and during Modi's governance there. 

1) The sagarmala project. This is for a longer vision till 2035. To support the industry & manufacturing, logistics is very important. They are improving that based on port-led development. This will have massive impact on economy benefiting the peninsular states.

2) Bharatmala project- please go and see the stats how this govt. is doing comparing to UPA. At least twice better. LOT of work is already done.

3) Railways- previously in India, trains used to get delayed by 8-10 hours and more. The Modi govt worked on it and there are 4hrs+ delays are almost gone. 10 railway stations are chosen for ultra-modernization, work has already started in many of them

4) Sanitation. India is a much cleaner country than it was before thanks to PM Modi's efforts.

5) Freight corridors. Again to boost the logistics dedicated frieght corridors are laid from Dadri to Mumbai and Punjab to WB. This is almost complete.

6) Irrigation: Many smaller projects are being finished by central govt.s funding. Drop irrigation is encouraged. 

7) Electrification- I wouldn't necessarily credit the Modi govt. for 100% electrification (Not sure if we even achieved it) This has been constantly improving since independence. 

😎 Defense: For the first time, India has appeared in defense exports. We have updated lot of our equipment. The UPA govt. did nothing in their 10 years. 

9) Terrorist attacks: Leave the attacks in border because they happened in both UPA and NDA. But in the 10 years of UPA, there were terrorist attacks Mumbai (2008), Mumbai (2011), Delhi, Lucknow, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore etc. This is because UPA govt. never wanted R&AW to do their jobs. No funding for them. But Modi gave them a free hand. Thus, you see the improvement in this area.

10) Triple talaq, article 360 removal etc. I personally find these very important. But some don't agree. So, leave it aside. 

There are many other small, but important things. For example, sanitary pads for women all over India for 1 Rupee. This really improves their quality of life. I am not blabbering about any of these. You can check the reports online. The technocrats in many of these areas appreciate Modi govt.

I can list a few more. But the point I want to make is that- you may not be personally satisfied by these. But you can't say Modi did nothing. That would be blind hatred. 

Actually, lot of credit should be given to Modi’s govt. lot many remote villages can see the electricity which was never happened for 60yrs. 

4 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

😎 Defense: For the first time, India has appeared in defense exports. We have updated lot of our equipment. The UPA govt. did nothing in their 10 years. 

So Electricity is constantly increasing but Railways and sanitization are Modi initiation nothing less niranthara prakriya antav. Manhoman brought Electricity reforms Mr Bakth

13 minutes ago, Nalla_Balu said:

So Electricity is constantly increasing but Railways and sanitization are Modi initiation nothing less niranthara prakriya antav. Manhoman brought Electricity reforms Mr Bakth

Mr. Pseudo liberal- go and check the pace at which the progress took place