Allergies and coronavirus: What you need to do now to protect your lungs

perugu_vada

https://apple.news/A0NvY86TkS_ySs3dRR2wk2Q

"You inhale your allergen, say pollen, through your nose. And that's why you have nasal itching, runny nose and watery, itchy eyes," she said. "That creates a lot of inflammation that can weaken your body's barriers, and it might be easier for viruses to come in."

"Start taking your medications, like antihistamines and nasal steroids, early, before the season, to help control those symptoms. That will help you to be at a better baseline."

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

"You inhale your allergen, say pollen, through your nose. And that's why you have nasal itching, runny nose and watery, itchy eyes," she said. "That creates a lot of inflammation that can weaken your body's barriers, and it might be easier for viruses to come in."

"Start taking your medications, like antihistamines and nasal steroids, early, before the season, to help control those symptoms. That will help you to be at a better baseline."

Facing this currently. And i'm taking hot water vapor 3 times a day to keep breathing free, gargling with salt mild hot water to keep throat clear.

6 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

Facing this currently. And i'm taking hot water vapor 3 times a day to keep breathing free, gargling with salt mild hot water to keep throat clear.

good job.. dont panic

11 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Bhai from past couple of weeks I m having itching eyes and nose not often but it comes and goes never experienced such things in entire my life , nennu yepudu em cheyali to avoid these things become bigger in future 

1 minute ago, quickgun_murugun said:

good job.. dont panic

hm.

People saying as long as we can taste Sugar and salt properly we're safe anta.

In case Corona infect ayithe,  symptoms unna lekhapoyina, tongue will loose tasting ability anta. 

1 minute ago, Tomb__ayya said:

hm.

In case Corona infect ayithe,  symptoms unna lekhapoyina, tongue will loose tasting ability anta. 

ohh

3 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

Bhai from past couple of weeks I m having itching eyes and nose not often but it comes and goes never experienced such things in entire my life , nennu yepudu em cheyali to avoid these things become bigger in future 

yes, flu symptoms repeat avthunnayi, recover ki kuda time paduthundhi, no need to worry.

One important thing is sleep. Due to WFH, we're just sitting idle, no physical work, low metabolism, just keep watching  TV and browing. . . . loosing good sleep,!!! atleast 8 hrs sleep, good Vit-d levels andvit- C levels unte immunity perfect ga untadhi, asalu common thummulu kuda raavu. 

Just now, bostonbro said:

Already corona came and went within 10 days.

ready to face pollen now. Runny nose started today.

neku corona ochi poindha

1 minute ago, Tomb__ayya said:

yes, flu symptoms repeat avthunnayi, recover ki kuda time paduthundhi, no need to worry.

One important thing is sleep. Due to WFH, we're just sitting idle, no physical work, low metabolism, just keep watching  TV and browing. . . . loosing good sleep,!!! atleast 8 hrs sleep, good Vit-d levels andvit- C levels unte immunity perfect ga untadhi, asalu common thummulu kuda raavu. 

Yeah k , I m not worrying much for now but will note your points thanks for the info 

1 minute ago, bostonbro said:

Already corona came and went within 10 days.

ready to face pollen now. Runny nose started today.

Corona vachi 10 days lo poyindha, hm confirmed its a China made damn  

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

neku corona ochi poindha

Yes, it started with slight back abdominal pain, throat pain for 1 hour.

its not continuous, occasionally i felt fever. Had dayquil and tylenol for first 3 days.

i didnt panic .

8 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

hm.

idhi vurike whatsapp lo pedithe - repatinunchi prathi intlo GulabJamlu & Salted  Bajjiley :giggle: 

Just now, bostonbro said:

Yes, it started with slight back abdominal pain, throat pain for 1 hour.

its not continuous, occasionally i felt fever. Had dayquil and tylenol for first 3 days.

i didnt panic .

test cheyinchukunnava

lekapothe anukunnava nuvve

• Upvote 1

ginger pasupu and 1-2 bendakayalu full boil boil.. 

add nimmakaya honey and drink. good for clearing gonthu iching and flu symptoms

the slyminess in bendakaya helps clearing phlegm ani youtube video lo chusa recent ga