Package for Airlines this weekend

sri_india

• A proposal for saving the airlines will probably come out this weekend, President Trump said at the White House coronavirus task force briefing.
  • "It's moving quickly," Trump said, "We're going to be in a position to help them a lot."
  • "I think it's going to be a very acceptable package," he added.

Just now, sri_india said:

Thatha companies ni kapadee process lo long term lo economy no 10gette laa unnadu

thatha ki 2020 lo victory kavali...short term lo it helps him

Just now, mirchi_bajji said:

thatha ki 2020 lo victory kavali...short term lo it helps him

Anthe gaa... I don't get What is his plans to recover all these packages bailouts 

Just now, sri_india said:

Anthe gaa... I don't get What is his plans to recover all these packages bailouts 

well.. house will keep putting in bills to say that they are helping people and business. he cannot oppose them as that will anger people. 

so this will continue. both parties are to blame. 

Just now, mirchi_bajji said:

well.. house will keep putting in bills to say that they are helping people and business. he cannot oppose them as that will anger people. 

so this will continue. both parties are to blame. 

What next after this mess settled ??? More tax to people and companies ,how govt is going to recover these??? 

President Donald Trump said on Thursday that airlines could receive details this weekend about the terms of a $32 billion payroll grant to offset the impact of the coronavirus outbreak, which sources told Reuters has received around 275 applicants.

"We'll be probably putting out a proposal and giving them some of the very powerful details over the weekend. It's moving along quickly. The airline business has been hit very hard," Trump said following a briefing with Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.

"I think it's going to be a very acceptable package. It's a very big package," Trump said, noting it will be "good for the airlines."

8 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

President Donald Trump said on Thursday that airlines could receive details this weekend about the terms of a $32 billion payroll grant to offset the impact of the coronavirus outbreak, which sources told Reuters has received around 275 applicants.

"We'll be probably putting out a proposal and giving them some of the very powerful details over the weekend. It's moving along quickly. The airline business has been hit very hard," Trump said following a briefing with Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.

"I think it's going to be a very acceptable package. It's a very big package," Trump said, noting it will be "good for the airlines."

still a good time to buy stocks? jet blue is good for a short term profit maybe?

16 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

still a good time to buy stocks? jet blue is good for a short term profit maybe?

DAL LUV will Jump 25% next week once this package is out

32 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

Tomorrow market is closed due to Easter if I'm not wrong. So can't buy/sell more than certain no of shares.

23 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Tomorrow market is closed due to Easter if I'm not wrong. So can't buy/sell more than certain no of shares.

Yes, closed.

Nee prediction cheppu, when will this end and how about economic recovery w.r.t the market( market doesn't seem to care about the job losses).

31 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

Yes, closed.

Nee prediction cheppu, when will this end and how about economic recovery w.r.t the market( market doesn't seem to care about the job losses).

My guess is markets continue to be same way until at least a year. Consider an avg of 100 days it takes start to end for virus thing but people take 6 months to start to better with each other. We are midway or little over. Job loss is just icing on the cake because Major effect often comes from big players but Stimulus has it's band aid to an extent. You are not seeing Market reacting to Job loss because Stimulus is holding it up, it won't last too long. It's not easy to pump money for more than a month in a country like US due to their vast presence.