Best international travel plan with USA number

porapithre

Anna’s planning to go India and WFH from next 6 months but I need ya number with unlimited phone calls to use in India, which network best anna? I need best network not the cheapest plan Anna’s. Help plz anna 

I will when lock down is completed anna to India, already got approval to work for India and get USA pay anna 

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Vonage . SImulring to india number pettuko .  App ikkada download chesukoni india velthe you can call back inida numbers also using app. 

I need current number with text active because my manger text me if I am not available in skype 

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Vonage . SImulring to india number pettuko .  App ikkada download chesukoni india velthe you can call back inida numbers also using app. 

What is slmulring?

Just now, porapithre said:

I need current number with text active because my manger text me if I am not available in skype 

Mi mobile vonage ki call forward  free aey ga adi.  Text emundi imsg aey ga or whatsapp can get regardless.

1 minute ago, porapithre said:

What is slmulring?

It rings to USA number and also any number you configure on your account   ( India or any other country) simultaneously. 

1 minute ago, porapithre said:

Is that app ? 0

Your account lo you enter India number so that it rings to both numbers ( USA and india nnumbers). Not app. Vonage feature. SImulatanously ringing  (SImul ring)

18 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Your account lo you enter India number so that it rings to both numbers ( USA and india nnumbers). Not app. Vonage feature. SImulatanously ringing  (SImul ring)

Ok anna thx anna 

1 hour ago, porapithre said:

Anna’s planning to go India and WFH from next 6 months but I need ya number with unlimited phone calls to use in India, which network best anna? I need best network not the cheapest plan Anna’s. Help plz anna 

I will when lock down is completed anna to India, already got approval to work for India and get USA pay anna 

Vonnage connection tho India ki Call fwd pettuko