Situation getting worst day by day

coffee

USA 488,980 +20,414 18,009 +1,318 26,187 444,784 10,896 1,477 54 2,489,786 7,522
Spain 157,053 +3,831 15,970 +523 55,668 85,415 7,371 3,359 342 355,000 7,593
Italy 147,577 +3,951 18,849 +570 30,455 98,273 3,497 2,441 312 906,864 14,999
France 124,869 +7,120 13,197

Worst health care system in USA.

Carona treatment average 30,000$ insurance cover kooda cheyatla..so most people passing away in home while actively spreading virus 

This is health care disaster of first world and this is time to bring in free healthcare or affordable health care in the least.

1 minute ago, coffee said:

Carona treatment average 30,000$ insurance cover kooda cheyatla..so most people passing away in home while actively spreading virus 

Enti not covered under Insurance ah :o

India lone better IRDA issued directive the insurance companies should cover this also ani...

15 minutes ago, The King said:

30,000$ for treatment?? nijamena bhayya

When Danni Askini started feeling chest pain, shortness of breath and a migraine all at once on a Saturday in late February, she called the oncologist who had been treating her lymphoma. Her doctor thought she might be reacting poorly to a new medication, so she sent Askini to a Boston-area emergency room. There, doctors told her it was likely pneumonia and sent her home.

Over the next several days, Askini saw her temperature spike and drop dangerously, and she developed a cough that gurgled because of all the liquid in her lungs. After two more trips to the ER that week, Askini was given a final test on the seventh day of her illness, and once doctors helped manage her flu and pneumonia symptoms, they again sent her home to recover. She waited another three days for a lab to process her test, and at last she had a diagnosis: COVID-19.

A few days later, Askini got the bills for her testing and treatment: $34,927.43. “I was pretty sticker-shocked,” she says. “I personally don’t know anybody who has that kind of money.”

India better ee situation lo... anumanam unte free test... andarki okeee govt davakhaana lo treatment... free ga istham randira ante.. daakkuni sastunnaru eeda...

but.. i doubt it will stay like that.. identified cases are only in 1000s... if it gets to lakhs.. world is going to witness biggest collapse of health care system ever... 

Just now, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

India better ee situation lo... anumanam unte free test... andarki okeee govt davakhaana lo treatment... free ga istham randira ante.. daakkuni sastunnaru eeda...

India la Free food bed treatment ..

13 minutes ago, coffee said:

When Danni Askini started feeling chest pain, shortness of breath and a migraine all at once on a Saturday in late February, she called the oncologist who had been treating her lymphoma. Her doctor thought she might be reacting poorly to a new medication, so she sent Askini to a Boston-area emergency room. There, doctors told her it was likely pneumonia and sent her home.

Over the next several days, Askini saw her temperature spike and drop dangerously, and she developed a cough that gurgled because of all the liquid in her lungs. After two more trips to the ER that week, Askini was given a final test on the seventh day of her illness, and once doctors helped manage her flu and pneumonia symptoms, they again sent her home to recover. She waited another three days for a lab to process her test, and at last she had a diagnosis: COVID-19.

A few days later, Askini got the bills for her testing and treatment: $34,927.43. “I was pretty sticker-shocked,” she says. “I personally don’t know anybody who has that kind of money.”

ఈ country కి కొత్తగా వచ్చారేమో ..US ల insurance companies పని చేసే style తెల్వదు అనుకుంటున్న ... 34 thousand bill వేస్తె అక్కడ final గా approved ఉండేది 1500. 

Just now, Sarvapindi said:

India la Free food bed treatment ..

updated my answer... not sustainable... because of tablighi... matter now out of control... govt cant bear similar expenditure.. when patients numbers get into lakhs..

16 minutes ago, coffee said:

Anna don’t cry too much in thata like you cry on cbn or Jagan 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Health care operates like a mafia..like a cartel in USA. 

+999999999999999999

Anna... first time 2009 la fever vachi us lo davakhaana poina... appatninchi chaame peeling....

after that unless it is severe condition like broken bones.. i am consulting my family doctor in India over video call...

Just now, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

Anna... first time 2009 la fever vachi us lo davakhaana poina... appatninchi chaame peeling....

after that unless it is severe condition like broken bones.. i am consulting my family doctor in India over video call...

Ippatiki US la insurance ki kattina paisal thoti hyd la 2 plots konetonni vaa..dawakhana ki poindi ledu feekindi ledu..insurance paisal bokka..chinna chinna vatiki kuda malla copay dobbinchukivali..motham cover aithadha ante adhee ledu..malla maname kattali konchem..thuu