Sonia ,Vatican or kgb agent anyone confirm

Silverado

Narendra Modi knows that the Congress without the Gandhis is a more formidable and more dangerous adversary, argues Syed Firdaus Ashraf.

More like this
Am not afraid, have nothing to hide: Sonia on chopper scam    
nationalPolitics

IMAGE: Sonia and Rahul Gandhi outside the Patiala House court during a hearing of the National Herald case. Photograph: Reuters
While watching the news last night, my phone kept buzzing.

Unable to ignore the constant buzzing, I checked my phone to find pro-Narendra Modi friends bombarding me about the revelations about Congress President Sonia Gandhi's alleged role in the AgustaWestland chopper scam.

Message after message informed me of how finally achche din had arrived now that Sonia's name had been mentioned in the Rs 3,600 crore (Rs 36 billion) VVIP chopper scam.

The messages were more or less identical: 'AgustaWestland scam -- Rs 250 crore paid as bribes to Sonia Gandhi and her aides to clinch deal.'

'Italian court convicts AugstaWestland Chief Guiseppe Orsi for paying bribes to top Congress leaders in India,' the messages read further, 'Sonia Gandhi struck the deal and used her puppet Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to loot public money.'

Initially, I felt the urge to ignore the messages, but later I responded that despite my friends' delight, nothing would happen to Sonia and that she would not land up behind bars.

My phone went quiet. My Modi bhakt friends fell silent.

The media trial against Sonia, Rahul Gandhi or for that matter against Sonia's son-in-law Robert Vadra will yield no results. Two years have passed since the Modi government came to power, but the Gandhi family remains untouched.

From 1998 to 2004, when Atal Bihari Vajpayee was prime minister, the issue of Sonia's foreign origin kept being raised by many in the government and the Bharatiya Janata Party. But the Vajpayee government did not do anything during those six years. Why?

Because if Sonia, the 'Italian,' was at the helm of the Congress party, it would only serve the BJP well.

Today, the Modi government does the same thing. It keeps highlighting the alleged scams that the Congress is involved in. But the people of India did not elect Modi just to talk about scams and to let Congress leaders go scot free.

If some Indians elected a prime minister with a self professed 56-inch chest, they want to see some action against the Gandhis, which is not happening.

Check out the allegations against the Congress party and check what action the Modi government has taken. The answer? Zilch.

The Adarsh scam. The 2G scam. The coal scam. The Delhi CNG fitness test scam. The Delhi Jal Board tanker scam. The Delhi power scam. The Uttarakhand liquor licence scam. The Tatra truck scam. And now AgustaWestland.

Newspapers and television channels report one scam or another, but there is little follow up government action.

The sole exception is the National Herald case, undertaken by Subramanian Swamy who dragged the Gandhis to court and for which, it appears, Modi rewarded him with a nominated Rajya Sabha seat.

The BJP believes the Gandhis are a liability for the Congress party which is a huge advantage for Modi come the 2019 election. I believe none of the Gandhis will see a prison cell, at least till an election year.

Modi knows the Congress without the Gandhis is a more formidable and more dangerous adversary.

After the back and forth with the Modi bhakts on the phone last night, guess the answer from them.

'There is no person fit to be PM than Modi today. If you have any alternative leader, convince us -- maybe we will vote for him in 2019.' WHY MODI IS NOT SENDING HER TO JAIL

1 minute ago, Tomb__ayya said:

r/indianews

Apparently, there is some speculation that Sonia Gandhi had a link-up with MadhavRao Scindia
Politics

Ofcourse, nobody has any concrete proof - let me start there.

Next, we'll take a brief stop at this blog: http://nehrufamily.wordpress.com/

This blog makes some really outrageous claims about Nehru's family like

The Nehru family starts with the Mughal man named Ghiyasuddin Ghazi. He was the City Kotwal i.e. police officer of Delhi prior to the uprising of 1857, under the Mughal rule. After capturing Delhi in 1857, in the year of the mutiny, the British were slaughtering all Mughals everywhere. The British made a thorough search and killed every Mughal so that there were no future claimant to the throne of Delhi. So, the man Ghiyasuddin Ghazi (the word means kafir-killer) adopted a Hindu name Gangadhar Nehru and thus saved his life by the subterfuge. Ghiyasuddin Ghazi apparently used to reside on the bank of a canal (or Nehr) near the Red Fort. Thus, he adopted the name ‘Nehru’ as the family name. The 13th volume of the “Encyclopedia of Indian War of Independence” (ISBN:81-261-3745-9) by M.K. Singh states it elaborately

That's interesting.

Truth Of Amethi—- After death of Raja(king) of Etawah (Uttap Pradesh) ,Rani (Queen) of Etawah wanted to save her kingdom beacuse she had no child. she asked Mobarak Ali and Motilal to fight her case. They asked her for Rs.500,000. The Rani paid in full. The case was lost in the lower court. They then told the Rani that they would fight the case in the higher court. They took another 500,000. The case was lost in the higher court also. They then told the Rani that they would fight the case in the Privy Council in London. They demanded up and down plane fare, a fat fee for themselves and a fee for a British advocate to fight the case in London. The smart British advocate said that the Rani could get hold of an infant of the appropriate age and say to the entire world that she was pregnant at the time of the Raja’s death. This idea worked and the Rani’s kingdom was saved.This stupid Rani thought that Mobarak Ali and Motilal had saved her. She gave them a lot of money and gave Amethi(uttar Pradesh),a part of her kingdom to Motilal. Ever since the members of the Nehru family have been behaving as if Amethi is their private property.

and

Sonia Gandhi had intense friendship with Madhavrao Scindia in the UK, which continued even after her marriage. One night at 2 AM in 1982, Madhavrao Scindia and Sonia Gandhi were caught alone together when their car met an accident near IIT Delhi main gate.

Next stop: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.indian/AfDzObu9CJQ

However, Rajiv was not the only friend Sonia was seeing those days. Madhavrao Scindia and a German by name Stiegler are worth mentioning as other good friends of Sonia. Madhavrao's friendship continued even after Sonia's marriage to Rajiv. Scindia in 1982 was involved in a traffic accident near IIT, Delhi main gate while driving a car at 2 AM. Sonia was the only other passenger. Both were badly injured. A student of IIT who was burning midnight oil was out for a cup of coffee. He picked them up from the car, hailed an auto rickshaw and sent an injured Sonia to Mrs Indira Gandhi's house since she insisted in not going to a hospital. Madhavrao had broken a leg and in too much pain to make any demand. He was taken to hospital by the Delhi Police who had arrived a little after Sonia had left the scene. In later years, Madhavrao had become privately critical of Sonia, and told some close friends about his apprehensions about Sonia. It is a pity that he died in mysterious circumstances in an aircrash.

icon_share_ios_32.pngShareComment

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Madhava Scindia x Sonia L@nje Bumchik nijamena ?

Don't maybe or maybe not IB records were not so sure but he was threat to Sonia leadership

Also, if Sonia is the Congress prez, she'll still have access to all data right? 

But this discussion will remain irrelevant because Congress is almost wiped out. Very difficult for them to make a comeback, especially the Gandhis.

16 hours ago, psycothaatha said:

Also, if Sonia is the Congress prez, she'll still have access to all data right? 

But this discussion will remain irrelevant because Congress is almost wiped out. Very difficult for them to make a comeback, especially the Gandhis.

Maybe they didn't want her to be pm only after Sanjay death Rajiv was in picture then seized the opportunity

5 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

eeyanendi inta open ga antunnadu...

Hindutva country lo right wing extremists ki full free hand kadha.

if you speak for dalits, muslims etc, then jail for sure. eg. anand teltumbde.

24 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

eeyanendi inta open ga antunnadu...

19 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

Hindutva country lo right wing extremists ki full free hand kadha.

if you speak for dalits, muslims etc, then jail for sure. eg. anand teltumbde.

He is frnd of Rajiv Gandhi but he never spoke against his frnd,but Sonia is such a person who is vengeful so he complled to do so,why Sonia is not filing defamation if above things are not true

9 minutes ago, Silverado said:

He is frnd of Rajiv Gandhi but he never spoke against his frnd,but Sonia is such a person who is vengeful so he complled to do so,why Sonia is not filing defamation if above things are not true

its a waste of time, and puts him more in limelight. 

Subramaniam Swamy is anyway a grifter. He once did praise Sonia as a goddess. when the tide turns, Swamy will aslo slowly turn to whichever position gives him max mileage.