Sonia ,Vatican or kgb agent anyone confirm

Silverado

Have you read the book? May be reading it will give you a better insight instead of viewing selected clippings. 

It's on Amazon Kindle unlimited, so might try to read if this weekend if I find some time. Will let you know. 

6 hours ago, TrollBait said:

Hindutva country lo right wing extremists ki full free hand kadha.

if you speak for dalits, muslims etc, then jail for sure. eg. anand teltumbde.

why do you have to bring Hindutva in a,most every post?

FYI, this video is from 2008. 

2 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

why do you have to bring Hindutva in a,most every post?

FYI, this video is from 2008. 

am I wrong with my assertion about India being a hindutva country? it doesn't matter if the video is from 2008. India has always been a hindutva country. 

you are free to make up stories on maoist, muslims, dalits and you'll probably receive a lot of attention. but if you criticize the govt, and you have no political background (this swamy moron is tooch for all parties), then you'll definitely looking at a long prison sentence.

this is true of all govts in India, but the intensity of public support for such arrests were slightly lesser before the super Hindutva monk Modi came into the picture and dialed up the hate.

is it true or not? whats wrong with bringing in Hindutva. I didn't coin the term. the people who practice it did it. if you have another term for it, pls tell.

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

Have you read the book? May be reading it will give you a better insight instead of viewing selected clippings. 

It's on Amazon Kindle unlimited, so might try to read if this weekend if I find some time. Will let you know. 

which book?

meeting petti, notiki vachhinattu vagataaniki full freedom unnadhi okka group kay india full lo.

migatha anni groups ki, only certan pockets (mim in hyd, and other muslim pockets, dmk in chennai, mamata in bengal etc).. but hindutva batch matram whole India ni aatadistunnaru.

law is not equally applied to everyone. hindutva has way toooooooooooo much power in India.

and their conspiracies are 3rd rate crap.

Swamy gaadik chennai lo meeting petti vaagey chance kooda undhi ee daridrram antha.. but vaadi meedha personal ga kontha mandhi paga penchukunnaru for his abuse of LTTE, so definite ga battalu oodadeesi kodthaaru vaadini chennai lo meeting pedithe

manodu andukey chennai ki maatram guttu chappudu lekunda ochhi pothadu. migatha cities ki aa adrushtam ledhu paapam.

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

Swamy gaadik chennai lo meeting petti vaagey chance kooda undhi ee daridrram antha.. but vaadi meedha personal ga kontha mandhi paga penchukunnaru for his abuse of LTTE, so definite ga battalu oodadeesi kodthaaru vaadini chennai lo meeting pedithe

manodu andukey chennai ki maatram guttu chappudu lekunda ochhi pothadu. migatha cities ki aa adrushtam ledhu paapam.

abbo - It@lian Mafi@ Sonia ne emi peekalekapoyindhi veedini, kodatharata - lol :giggle:

14 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

am I wrong with my assertion about India being a hindutva country? it doesn't matter if the video is from 2008. India has always been a hindutva country. 

you are free to make up stories on maoist, muslims, dalits and you'll probably receive a lot of attention. but if you criticize the govt, and you have no political background (this swamy moron is tooch for all parties), then you'll definitely looking at a long prison sentence.

this is true of all govts in India, but the intensity of public support for such arrests were slightly lesser before the super Hindutva monk Modi came into the picture and dialed up the hate.

is it true or not? whats wrong with bringing in Hindutva. I didn't coin the term. the people who practice it did it. if you have another term for it, pls tell.

entobemmi.gif~c200

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, karthik25 said:

entobemmi.gif~c200

you have sympathy for hindutva.. or may be even outright support since you wish Modi repeat Godhra again. haha..

why lie to yourself or to others about this? this is not even an anti Hindutva forum. you won't find anyone else trolling you for this other than me.

be chill and embrace your inner hindutva demon. you can act like a rational person with someone else. hehe..

36 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

you have sympathy for hindutva.. or may be even outright support since you wish Modi repeat Godhra again. haha..

why lie to yourself or to others about this? this is not even an anti Hindutva forum. you won't find anyone else trolling you for this other than me.

be chill and embrace your inner hindutva demon. you can act like a rational person with someone else. hehe..

1) The RSS and other right wings who callout for Hindutva don't even understand an iota of what is Hinduism, rather Sanatana Dharma. Why would I support them?

2) This thread is about Sonia Gandhi being an agent or not. Why are you even bringing Hindutva in this? Because I posted a video of Dr. Swamy? Not everyone who agrees with Swamy on a particular topic is embracing Hindutva. I like him for his fight against corruption. 

3) You mentioned earlier that I wanted muslims to suffer. Not true. I wanted idiots who act senselessly to be punished, that includes those involved in T@bl!gh!. I will have the same opinion if people assemble in that way in a temple or a church.