H1b going back to India

Violett

25 minutes ago, superhit3 said:

Visa stamping still valid vunte back normal ga enter avachu.

But, with you leaving US u will fall Out Of Status. So, will that H-1B stamping validity still legal??? -  How do anyone know if you left or on vacation? Consulting lo 3 months i was out of country and came back. FT lo  not possible but consulting lo sure ga an option. 

Visa expired but I-94 on Petition valid vunte? -- Visa expired so you can enter kada?  But out of country and no project who will apply rey for extension ? Desi employers country lo undi project lekapotene cheyatledu and project undi country lo lekapote kuda they urge u to back in country and then do transfer. 

Visa and I-94 both expired? - then it should be a fresh application.

But should it go through lottery again? Or since I140 approved, can it be outside of quota? I got confused @Sarvapindi is right i140 unte quota lo apply cheyakkarledu . However this is not a practically easy scenario. No employer will apply when u are out of country and out of project . Big companies like tek systems aey wont do as deny ayite vallu cant make money on you ani. Manam pettukunna e chillar desi companies wont risk that much unless he is your relative or someone you know very well. 

What I-140 is withdrawn by Employer?  180 days ayite they cant. 

18 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

6 yrs aipokapothe, or 140 approve unte ..no need to be in quota... 

Yeah you are right.  I got confused.

13 minutes ago, Violett said:

This is what I am saying too

paina madam inkoti cheptundi

When you already know why did you ask sir? Asking and saying both why doing ?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yeah you are right.  I got confused.

So, India ku vellipote ...akkada nunchi out of country quota lo file cheyyadaniki yevaru munduku raru anedi ONLY issue ga kanipistondi ikkada. Hmm 

But, with you leaving US u will fall Out Of Status. So, will that H-1B stamping validity still legal??? -  How do anyone know if you left or on vacation? Consulting lo 3 months i was out of country and came back. FT lo  not possible but consulting lo sure ga an option. 

LayOff chesranuko Full Time job lo...then out of status ayyi, 60 days tarvatha, India ku vellioithe, then  visa kuda expired anuko --- still out of country (outside of lottery lo) file cheyyocha? 

4 minutes ago, superhit3 said:

But, with you leaving US u will fall Out Of Status. So, will that H-1B stamping validity still legal??? -  How do anyone know if you left or on vacation? Consulting lo 3 months i was out of country and came back. FT lo  not possible but consulting lo sure ga an option. 

LayOff chesranuko Full Time job lo...then out of status ayyi, 60 days tarvatha, India ku vellioithe, then  visa kuda expired anuko --- still out of country (outside of lottery lo) file cheyyocha? 

Yeah with I140 approved. Chese employer when u r out of country unte great. DOnt forget u will be in dead lock situation. EPpudu consulting lo vendors are asking visa copies  and ask visa expiry date so project ravalante visa undali and h1b extn or transfer appply cheyadaniki project undali. Country lo unte h1b extension or transfer apply chesi inko job vache varaku time buy chesi you can answer query later starting on receipt. All this wont be easy out of country. You cant start on receipt too as you cant enter the country.

Enta easy ayite andaru years years ikkada enduku kottukuntaru sir?  Its easy said than done. 

4 minutes ago, Violett said:

Mee knowledge sharp undaa leda ani test chestunna😁

Pani leni mangalodu kukka bochu gorigadanta . Good job !

Information adigedappudu ayina genuine ga adagandi  avasaram ayinavallaki kuda cheppalanipinchadu.

nenu stamping ki vellaali...but consulates closed....US lo situation improve aithe consulates open chestharata India lo....na dropbox eligibily poyela vundi by the time they open consulates

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Information adigedappudu ayina genuine ga adagandi  avasaram ayinavallaki kuda cheppalanipinchadu.

Nenu oka friend kosam adigina eventhough I know the answer 4 kanukundaam ani adigina just to make sure I am giving correct info to him.

Idi nijagangaane adigina not for timepass...meeru chinna daanike hurt ayinattu unaru madam

Just now, Violett said:

Nenu oka friend kosam adigina eventhough I know the answer 4 kanukundaam ani adigina just to make sure I am giving correct info to him.

Idi nijagangaane adigina not for timepass...meeru chinna daanike hurt ayinattu unaru madam

Hurt avvadaniki valid reason undali.  I respect emotions and tears.

CHinna chinna vatiki deniki hurt avvadam adi strangers to ?  Cinema chustu pav bhaji chesukuntunna hurt kaley *n$

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Important correction:

It’s pilli thala goragadam

4 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Important correction:

It’s pilli thala goragadam

Jist ardham cheuskokunda edi cheppav ante you have OCD. YAYYYY !! @3$%

Next time correct ga vaduta sametha. *n$