Another kirastani SEC from kirastani CM

Silverado

In 2003 J. Kanakaraj was appointed by the Madras high court to head a committee that recommended moving about 650 hawkers from the streets into a multi-storeyed hawkers' complex in Pondy Bazar, Chennai. The goal was to reduce street congestion. Relocation was delayed since all the hawkers wanted spots on the ground floor.[5] In December 2005 he was on the jury at a Public Hearing on Tsunami Relief and Rehabilitation for Tamil Nadu Coastal Women.[6] During an ownership dispute, in 2010 Kanakaraj was appointed Administrator of Tamil Evangelical Lutheran Church.[7] As of 2012 J. Kanakaraj was a member of the Tamil Nadu branch of Transparency International India.[8] He was chairman of the Chevalier T. Thomas Elizabeth College for Women in North Chennai.[9] He had been appointed to this position on 15 December 2002 by a Division Bench of the Madras High Court.[10]

I would have no problem if he was an Hindu Reddy but stupid jalagan encouraging missionaries in all fields

SEC, simhachalam chairman,Guntur collector,TTD rajasekhar babu,Peter (rajadani committee) these are spreading Christianity in ap like wildfire.what do you say Jaffas on this?

Chamba Naidu was not talking on these missionary activities I believe he is also converted buddhist

Just now, Silverado said:

I would have no problem if he was an Hindu Reddy but stupid jalagan encouraging missionaries in all fields

SEC, simhachalam chairman,Guntur collector,TTD rajasekhar babu,Peter (rajadani committee) these are spreading Christianity in ap like wildfire.what do you say Jaffas on this?

Chamba Naidu was not talking on these missionary activities I believe he is also converted buddhist

Ne lavda problem evadiki kavali?

3 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Mari niku avsaram lekapothe enduku reply ichav?

Ala oka religion or caste ni hate cheyaku

Hinduism pracharam entho 

Idhi anthe

2 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

Ala oka religion or caste ni hate cheyaku

Hinduism pracharam entho 

Idhi anthe

Enduku cheyakudadu Hinduism pracharam govt cheyali bcoz they are collecting endowment taxes but kirastani Reddy was giving to churches every year even not collecting taxes from them

CHAMBA NAIDU is no less

Andhra CM announces increase in repair grant for churches
ANI | Updated: Dec 23, 2017 23:31 IST

Guntur (Andhra Pradesh) [India], Dec 23 (ANI): Ahead of Christmas, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday announced that the amount allotted for repairing the churches has been increased from Rs 3 lakh to Rs 5 lakh.

Speaking at an event organised by the Andhra government in Guntur, Chief Minister Naidu said," Our government spent many crores for Christian  welfare. We are giving "Chandranna Christmas Gift" for poor Christians. I announce increase of the amount being given to repairs of churches from Rs 3 lakh to Rs 5 lakh".

The Andhra Chief Minister further averred that the state government is committed to the welfare of Christians.

"Our govt is committed to the welfare of Christians. We will resolve all the problems raised by your religious leaders. Eradication of poverty is our main aim. We are implementing many welfare schemes to achieve that aim", said Naidu.

Naidu also termed the celebrations as "heavenly" and "inspiring".

"These celebrations are heavenly. I wish all of you a Merry Christmas. It is time to be happy, celebrate the birth of Jesus. The candle mass is so inspiring. Jesus worked for world peace. His life is a message," said Naidu.

Naidu also lauded the service provided by Christians, "Christians are service oriented. Their services to the society are laudable. We will build a block in Andhra Christian College in the name of NTR, who was a student of that college". (ANI)

TAGS

Jalaga is anti harijan 

He gave 4 ministers to Christians 

Taneti vanitha

Sucharitha

Adimulapu Suresh 

Viswarup 

Who used SC certificate to get elected in hindu SC reserved seats 

He gave only one ministry to real Harijan

K Narayana Swamy 

Hindu SC 

Were 16 percent why he gave only 1 minister to them YSRCP is anti dalit anti hindu

38 minutes ago, corono_jaffa said:

Rey nuvvu devudi biddava??

aithe persecute chethava ?

kakapothe pakkanodini respect cheyakodadha?

2 hours ago, Silverado said:

whats wrong. Andaram Prabhuvu  bidale kada.