Stocks investing / My $6k savings.

Pokiri_21

13 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

Facebook, Disney, Uber 

Thanks bro but did I miss the train on March 23rd? Seems all of them were at their All time lows 

14 minutes ago, Pokiri_21 said:

Thanks bro but did I miss the train on March 23rd? Seems all of them were at their All time lows 

You asked for long term, if you feel like waiting then go for it, you will miss today's train.

18 minutes ago, Pokiri_21 said:

Thanks bro what about AAL UAL? are they long term ? 

9 minutes ago, CNR said:

I don’t usually reply, since you said for kids I want to help

1. Only invest which your comfortable For example I’m tech person or interest in clean energy,  I invested in Aaaple & Tesla. I learned this lesson in my early stages invested in oil , entertainment lost money.

2. Invest such that you have a choice of buying only 5 to 10 stock entire life and double down you feel stock is less expensive. I’m early investor in netflix, Facebook but I regret that didn’t bought more. 

3. last don’t time the market, usually we loose , buy whatever you think is low, invest for long time

I have been investing stocks from 2011

Thank you bro also thinking of apple. 

16 minutes ago, Gentle_Boy said:

Amazon - expensive since I can only buy 3 stocks

Apple - long term

Microsoft - long term

Google - expensive since I can only buy 3 - 4 stocks

Tesla - it is very volatile

Thank you for the suggestion. thinking of apple

23 minutes ago, CNR said:

1. Only invest which your comfortable For example I’m tech person or interest in clean energy,  I invested in Aaaple & Tesla. I learned this lesson in my early stages invested in oil , entertainment lost money.

2. Invest such that you have a choice of buying only 5 to 10 stock entire life and double down you feel stock is less expensive. I’m early investor in netflix, Facebook but I regret that didn’t bought more. 

3. last don’t time the market, usually we loose , buy whatever you think is low, invest for long time

5 minutes ago, Gentle_Boy said:

Boeing

Wells Fargo

Bank of america

28 minutes ago, CNR said:

55 minutes ago, lovable said:

All time lows ki Inka rakapovachu.. but might see some partial dips

is FB a good bet? for long term ?