Stocks investing / My $6k savings.

Pokiri_21

25 minutes ago, Gentle_Boy said:

Why so ?

You need to have min savings with family & kid ... With 6k, he might get max 2k profit/loss....If he needs money when the stocks are low then it will be challenging.

13 minutes ago, user789 said:

You need to have min savings with family & kid ... With 6k, he might get max 2k profit/loss....If he needs money when the stocks are low then it will be challenging.

Thank for your concern bro, ee 5-6k i want to invest. for personal use inkonni savings unnai. 

10 minutes ago, Pokiri_21 said:

Thank for your concern bro, ee 5-6k i want to invest. for personal use inkonni savings unnai. 

Even if you loose you will be safe ani strong feeling unte ok

In 6k - Keep 4k for tech stocks 90% chances of going up in 2-4 yrs. Apple, Msft, Tesla, Amazon.

Another 2k : DAL, BAC, DIS

When you get atleast 20-30% profit cash out atleast some of the stocks and never wait for it to go further up as  you might end up loosing the profits

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, user789 said:

Even if you loose you will be safe ani strong feeling unte ok

In 6k - Keep 4k for tech stocks 90% chances of going up in 2-4 yrs. Apple, Msft, Tesla, Amazon.

Another 2k : DAL, BAC, DIS

When you get atleast 20-30% profit cash out atleast some of the stocks and never wait for it to go further up as  you might end up loosing the profits

Thank you bro

Bro kids education ante idi important money. Airlines, cruises and hotels are high risk high reward investments. My suggestion is to put the money in some index funds like Vanguard total stock market index fund. The growth will not be high but steady. 

Tesla No one knows how it will hold when all the other car manufacturers start selling all electric vehicles..

Stocks in general there is no guarantee, don't put important money in it..

3 hours ago, Gentle_Boy said:

Amazon

Apple

Microsoft 

Google

Tesla

Not good ... none of this are really impacted by covid .. Tesla only lost there fat from the stock price the actual muscle is always at 500 range 

I suggest wait and watch atleast for signs of relief from other countries like Italy and when they are back to normal from then it takes 1-2 months for USA to be back 

Stocks money —kids education........ very bad idea.

never combine kids education savings with anything. That too with stocks.

i always tell newbees. Invest only the amount which you dont mind to loose. Should never use ur emotions. Since ur bringing kids education into picture, ur emotions will make impact

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, user789 said:

He can lend from his friends....for $2I

While he can get some profits for future

5 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Stocks money —kids education........ very bad idea.

never combine kids education savings with anything. That too with stocks.

i always tell newbees. Invest only the amount which you dont mind to loose. Should never use ur emotions. Since ur bringing kids education into picture, ur emotions will make impact

Good point....

👍

18 minutes ago, ennnna chata said:

I suggest wait and watch atleast for signs of relief from other countries like Italy and when they are back to normal from then it takes 1-2 months for USA to be back 

Already....Asian countries....European countries ...opened up....and stock.market is little green