Pokiri_21

2 minutes ago, Pokiri_21 said:

Long term ka bro ? Nice. 

if you want long term risk free investment.. Put in AMZN and close your eyes

Rest of them we need to be vigilant and cash out in timely fashion

1 minute ago, siva604 said:

if you want long term risk free investment.. Put in AMZN and close your eyes

Rest of them we need to be vigilant and cash out in timely fashion

For the budget I have I can hardly buy 3 AMZN stocks. So I don’t have amazon in my list. 

3 minutes ago, Pokiri_21 said:

For the budget I have I can hardly buy 3 AMZN stocks. So I don’t have amazon in my list. 

Then better buy SPY , your risk will be less

10 hours ago, Pokiri_21 said:

Have 6k in savings. Want to invest in stocks. I can wait long term, 3-4 years For them to reach their all time highs and will cash out after that. I want to save them for my kids Education etc.....Stock experts pls suggest some. Thanks in advance. 

@Spartan  @JambaKrantu  @CricPokChic  @k2s  

If its only for kids education , then put in College 529 plan -any state. The profits will not be taxed. Where as stocks profits you have to pay taxes if you sell within 2 yrs

1 hour ago, k2s said:

If its only for kids education , then put in College 529 plan -any state. The profits will not be taxed. Where as stocks profits you have to pay taxes if you sell within 2 yrs

Isn't it like 401K plan where the money is invested in some funds...This year 401k went down as all the investments like S&P and other bonds went down...What if 529 plan investment goes down then the value goes down...

5 hours ago, user789 said:

Isn't it like 401K plan where the money is invested in some funds...This year 401k went down as all the investments like S&P and other bonds went down...What if 529 plan investment goes down then the value goes down...

Ippudu bulk ga 60k ala invest chesi marchipo inka.., inko 15 yrs varaku adi 6-8x authundi... and will cover all college expenses of child. 

• 2 weeks later...