Post ...interesting facts ....u heard ...abt...coro na

Gentle_Boy

I heard 

1. Even with re-opening of the countries

This virus can come in waves....the 2nd wave of spreadouts can come anytime this year. With July and august ....this may spread out again with colder climates.

2. The people who got infected already, recovered ....may get the infection again....and could be there through out life span.

2 nd wave is going to be even worse than this... 

think about this once when we go back to offices there might be someone who is impacted and has better immune gets in touch with someone with less immune and he spreads again ...

48 minutes ago, Gentle_Boy said:

I heard 

This virus can come in waves....the 2nd wave of spreadouts can come anytime this year. With July and august ....this may spread out again with colder climates.

2. The people who got infected already, recovered ....may get the infection again....and could be there through out life span.

X. The Best-Case Scenario for Coronavirus Is That It’s Way More Infectious Than We Think

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/04/best-case-scenario-for-coronavirus.html

52 minutes ago, macha said:

2 nd wave is going to be even worse than this... 

think about this once when we go back to offices there might be someone who is impacted and has better immune gets in touch with someone with less immune and he spreads again ...

☝️

14 minutes ago, reality said:

Max june anthe... later it becomes like swine-flu kinda stuff in intensity.

Swine Flu effected Asia a lot, Corona is effecting North America  and Europe a lot so thats the difference

14 hours ago, Gentle_Boy said:

I heard 

I heard in italy and Spain they are rejecting ventilators for ppl above 70 as their chances of survival are less..its kind of hard fact but common sense wise true..

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

I heard in italy and Spain they are rejecting ventilators for ppl above 70 as their chances of survival are less..its kind of hard fact but common sense wise true..

Oh...okay