Charlotte woman hasn't left her house in three weeks but tested positive for COVID-19 |

bhaigan

A Charlotte woman hasn’t left her house in more than three weeks, yet still tested positive for COVID-19 late Thursday.

“I’m absolutely terrified,” Rachel Brummert, who already has an autoimmune disorder, said. “This is the sickest I’ve ever been and it’s the most scared I’ve ever been. From what I’m hearing about ventilators, it’s scary stuff. I’m really hoping I can wait this out at home.”

At a higher risk for complications due to her underlying condition, Brummert said she listened to the health experts. Other than a trip to the pharmacy more than three weeks ago, she hasn’t left her house once.

“I really thought I was doing everything right,” she said.

Brummert said aside from the pharmacist and her husband, who grocery shops but is temporarily living in a separate room, the only other person she’s come into contact with is a woman who volunteered to drop off groceries at her doorstep once. Brummert said the woman later tested positive for COVID-19.

“I barely had any contact,” she said. “I didn’t even touch her.”

Brummert said she gets the mail every few days, but always wears gloves. However, she didn’t think to wear gloves when bringing in packages from her front porch. In addition, she said she hasn’t eaten takeout.

Brummert has experienced many of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, including cough, fever, headache and trouble breathing, but even so, she said it took several days to meet the criteria to be tested.

Regardless of the source of the infection in her case, Brummert knows her diagnosis is just another reminder that COVID-19 is easy to get and often hard to trace.

“I’ve never had anything like this before,” she said. “I’ve had the flu. This is not the flu. It’s a whole nother monster.”

6 hours ago, bhaigan said:

A Charlotte woman hasn’t left her house in more than three weeks, yet still tested positive for COVID-19 late Thursday.

“I’m absolutely terrified,” Rachel Brummert, who already has an autoimmune disorder, said. “This is the sickest I’ve ever been and it’s the most scared I’ve ever been. From what I’m hearing about ventilators, it’s scary stuff. I’m really hoping I can wait this out at home.”

At a higher risk for complications due to her underlying condition, Brummert said she listened to the health experts. Other than a trip to the pharmacy more than three weeks ago, she hasn’t left her house once.

“I really thought I was doing everything right,” she said.

Brummert said aside from the pharmacist and her husband, who grocery shops but is temporarily living in a separate room, the only other person she’s come into contact with is a woman who volunteered to drop off groceries at her doorstep once. Brummert said the woman later tested positive for COVID-19.

“I barely had any contact,” she said. “I didn’t even touch her.”

Brummert said she gets the mail every few days, but always wears gloves. However, she didn’t think to wear gloves when bringing in packages from her front porch. In addition, she said she hasn’t eaten takeout.

Brummert has experienced many of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, including cough, fever, headache and trouble breathing, but even so, she said it took several days to meet the criteria to be tested.

Regardless of the source of the infection in her case, Brummert knows her diagnosis is just another reminder that COVID-19 is easy to get and often hard to trace.

“I’ve never had anything like this before,” she said. “I’ve had the flu. This is not the flu. It’s a whole nother monster.”

which means people are getting infected months before it all even started in US, it also proves many people might already be immune to this sh1t

13 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

which means people are getting infected months before it all even started in US, it also proves many people might already be immune to this sh1t

She is in contact with a delievry person whom she asked to drop off the groceries at her porch . aa groceries aame ki positive vachindanta 

17 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

just say you are okay to kill about 20% of the population, because you don't want the world to change the way it functions. 

lets see if more people start thinking like you do. I personally have no opinion. I don't care either way.

21 minutes ago, Kootami said:

She is in contact with a delievry person whom she asked to drop off the groceries at her porch . aa groceries aame ki positive vachindanta 

Yeah that’s the scary part with door delivery... infact with all groceries shopping too... better to wash all the groceries before bringing it to home...

38 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Yeah that’s the scary part with door delivery... infact with all groceries shopping too... better to wash all the groceries before bringing it to home...

there is no limit to this madness, it can come from anywhere, i see many developing mental health problems in few months not whether they get COVID or not but fear of getting

OCD, Anxiety for jobs unnavallaki, Depression jobs poyina vallaki

remember one basic rule, if we are so fragile, we would be dead by now, the extent of shi1tty news is totally fake and what comes today is totally opposite tomorrow

best remedy develop your immune system by food and supplements (C,D and minerals specially)

have green smoothie 2 times day, even if it comes your body has all that is needed to fight off, monitor your heart rate when having stressful moments

the above does not apply if you have immune disorders, seek medical advice asap

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

there is no limit to this madness, it can come from anywhere, i see many developing mental health problems in few months

OCD, Anxiety for jobs unnavallaki, Depression jobs poyina vallaki

remember one basic rule, if we are so fragile, we would be dead by now, the extent of shi1tty news is totally fake and what comes today is totally opposite tomorrow

best remedy develop your immune system by food and supplements (C,D and minerals specially)

have green smoothie 2 times day, even if it comes your body has all that is needed to fight off

Agreed ee debbaki depression guarantee and aa Clorox tho clean chesi chesi cancer guarantee...

57 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

just say you are okay to kill about 20% of the population, because you don't want the world to change the way it functions. 

lets see if more people start thinking like you do. I personally have no opinion. I don't care either way.

then go fcuk yourselves

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

then go fcuk yourselves

haha.. bit too touchy, are you? 

Hindutva is going to fail, because of dumbfcuks like you. just wait and see. It'll drag India down with it.

5 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

That's what I said, you are okay with culling a certain percentage of population, and didn't even judge you for it.

does Hindutva make one hypersensitive? lol.

1 hour ago, Kootami said:

That is so scary