Any Tiffin For Just ₹10 @ Pichayya Hotel

Somedude

Not sure what such businesses offering cheap food are accomplishing other than doing social welfare. They are in business for 30-40 years but still where they were decades ago. If we look at western restaurants, they grew into huge chains with franchise operations. I guess it is lack of education and knowledge that is stopping their growth.

14 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Not sure what such businesses offering cheap food are accomplishing other than doing social welfare. They are in business for 30-40 years but still where they were decades ago. If we look at western restaurants, they grew into huge chains with franchise operations. I guess it is lack of education and knowledge that is stopping their growth.

If everyone is intelligent the world wouldn’t sustain.

you will know in future where there will be intellectual war between humans.

1 hour ago, bostonbro said:

If everyone is intelligent the world wouldn’t sustain.

you will know in future where there will be intellectual war between humans.

I did not say everyone. Some people doing business for decades remain where they are. Why charge only 10 bucks and remain poor? Charge more and pay staff well. One catastrophe and the business gets busted because there are no reserves. Not sure about their fate in this carona situation now when better performing businesses could not sustain and went belly up.

2 hours ago, Hydrockers said:

Repost

arey ee post lu veyyakandi ra mee mokkal manda. Naa naaluka dosa idly korukuntundi. cheskundam ante G badhakam sare restaurant ki podam ante one day vaakay at least 3 days aina mana breakfast thinali ani vuntadi 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Peter123 said:

everything is not money yo..atleast not all people are behind money..

did you even care to watch the video, the boss man wants just a little happiness in serving food to public at cheap cost. 

If you have watched the video, you'd know. 

That would be a nice dialog in movies with piccha kuntla elevations.

Why do you think I haven't watched it? It's an old video.

If he cares about his staff who depend on their jobs and business, he should be profit-oriented and setup some reserves. His business must be kapoot by now in this pandemic because of poor reserves and his customers who availed the benefit of cheap food all these years - don't care! Would they help him financially get back on his feet? Good luck with that! Where does that leave his employees? On the street. What about his kids and their future?? I know more about business on this forum than most people and I know what I'm talking.

If you have a kid, would you not worry and setup some savings for his schooling, college and insure his support and sustenance for a stable and promising future? Or would you just work for minimum wages saying that you are generously helping your employer grow their business for less? That would be idiotic. Your employer doesn't care if you go bankrupt and end up on the street (like WhatsApp gadu).

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

That would be a nice dialog in movies with piccha kuntla elevations.

Why do you think I haven't watched it? It's an old video.

If he cares about his staff who depend on their jobs and business, he should be profit-oriented and setup some reserves. His business must be kapoot by now in this pandemic because of poor reserves and his customers who availed the benefit of cheap food all these years - don't care (would they help him financially get back on his feet? Good luck with that!). Where does that leave his employees? On the street. What about his kids and their future?? I know more about business on this forum than most people and I know what I'm talking.

If you have a kid, would you not worry and setup some savings for his schooling, college and insure his support and sustenance? Or would you just work for minimum wages saying that you are generously helping your employer grow their business  for less? That would be idiotic. Your employer doesn't care if you go bankrupt and end up on the street (like WhatsApp gadu).

lol cool down big dawg,,,what you said might be one kind of  business model, but his business is not real business model that you're referring to, he only wants to serve his city or local people.. thats all he care, now the question is did you get that ?

19 hours ago, Peter123 said:

lol cool down big dawg,,,what you said might be one kind of  business model, but his business is not real business model that you're referring to, he only wants to serve his city or local people.. thats all he care, now the question is did you get that ?

Nobody cares when his business goes belly up (which it probably did by now because some businesses much bigger than his are gone already due to lockdowns).

There are only 2 business models - profit snd non-profit. There is nothing in between. Pick one of these or go work for somebody - otherwise, you are risking yourself and jeopardizing everyone around you who depend on you. People who utter movie dialogs about social welfare are NOT cutout for doing business. Period. Neither you nor he understood the basics of doing business other than getting emotional about doing "sangha seva" using heavy movie dialogues. Business is an entity and knows no emotions.

If I visit that local area, I would not go eat there because I don't want to burden him eating his food paying just 10 bucks. Take my money - or lose me as a customer. I don't think he would take more money even if I offer to pay him extra.

You have not answered my question - would you or anyone work for minimum wages? Dialogues cheppadaniki vinadaniki ee baguntay. Practically, everyone wants and needs money and more money. Money is one thing that is never enough.

I know some store clerks working at minimum wages who want to get DIVORCED but cannot afford attorney fees or live on their own renting a separate place and so, they are stuck living together under the same roof for years.

People who utter heavy dialogues can enjoy poverty - until they get a TOOTH ACHE !!

8 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

wtf. millions of business go bust every year, waste public money to fill coffers of its promoters, and you think these people who have sustainable business model are losers? lol.

25 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Nobody cares when his business goes belly up (which it probably did by now because some businesses much bigger than his are gone already due to lockdowns).

There are only 2 business models - profit snd non-profit. There is nothing in between. Pick one of these or go work for somebody - otherwise, you are risking yourself and everyone around you who depend on you. Neither you nor he understood the basics of doing business other than getting emotional about doing sangha seva using heavy dialogues. Business is an entity and knows no emotions

If I visit that local area, I would not go eat there because I don't want to burden him eating his food paying just 10 bucks.

You have not answered my question - would you or anyone work for minimum wages? Dialogues cheppadaniki vinadaniki ee baguntay. Practically, everyone wants and needs money.

I know some people working as store clerks at minimum wages who want to get divorced but cannot afford to live on their own renting a separate place or paying attorney fees and so, they are stuck living together under the same roof for years. You can enjoy poverty - until you get a TOOTH ACHE !!

you are looking down on a guy who started a business and is doing it for decades.

did you start a business? stop bullshitting dude.

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

his is also a business model. 95% of business started fail every year. He succeeded.

this guy thinks he has something important to tell someone who has sustained a business. he's deluded.

without wasting investor dollars, most entrepreneurs are unable to achieve sh1t, and he thinks a successful business person should go that route, and waste more investor money. lol.

18 hours ago, TrollBait said:

basic Ayn Randian bullshitter --> Bumchik. 

did you know Ayn Rand herself lived off welfare like a fcuking leech? lol.

You are a F'cking CHOOTIYA. I tried to educate you but you seem to come back arrogantly and argumentatively (worse than a Chinkoo) and now attacking with caustic words and calling names because you don't have anything else to say. Is that it??? You still don't have an answer to my question, "Would you work for minimum wages??", lol - because you are a hypocrite who can only utter picha kuntla movie dialogues.

Well this is internet and we cannot please everyone - especially self-proclaimed experts like you. To each his own.