Any Tiffin For Just ₹10 @ Pichayya Hotel

Somedude

2 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

You are a F'cking CHOOTIYA. I tried to educate you but you seem to come back arrogantly and argumentatively and now attacking with caustic words and calling names. Is that it??? You still don't have an answer to my question, "Would you work for minimum wages??", lol - because you are a hypocrite.

Well this is internet and we cannot please everyone - especially self-proclaimed experts. To each his own.

I'm smarter and more successful than you can ever hope to be.

why would I work for minimum wages? I've never worked for any1 in my life. How does wanting a person continue his business model that has served him well be hypocritical? I give small business loans to others, and I wouldn't give this guy a loan.

and he won't ask me for it. Because he understands his market, his limitations and is working to not go into debt and spoil whatever little gains he worked hard to achieve. 

and you are giving phuket advice while I'm sure you've never started a business of your own in your life. Just because Ayn Rand's bullshit is still flowing in your bloodstream.

That's what is funny. capitalism is being defended by all losers who've actually never started a business, and are mostly overpaid consultant type idiots. 

18 hours ago, TrollBait said:

I'm smarter and more successful than you can ever hope to be.

why would I work for minimum wages? I've never worked for any1 in my life. How does wanting a person continue his business model that has served him well be hypocritical? I give small business loans to others, and I wouldn't give this guy a loan.

and he won't ask me for it. Because he understands his market, his limitations and is working to not go into debt and spoil whatever little gains he worked hard to achieve. 

and you are giving phuket advice while I'm sure you've never started a business of your own in your life. Just because Ayn Rand's bullshit is still flowing in your bloodstream.

That's what is funny. capitalism is being defended by all losers who've actually never started a business, and are mostly overpaid consultant type idiots.

And now you are what - a self-proclaimed fortune-teller, huh? How do you know who I'm or what I do?? I'm not going to boast about my businesses like you did here and degrade to your cheap standards. Smarter ani neeku nuvvu cheppukunte saripodu.

Ayn Rand - oka name learn chesukoni vacchi ikkada pedda businessman laga thellodi laga American laga pose kottadam anni thelisinattu. Business basics theliyani vadu business gurinchi disco anta. Maybe you pay minimum wages to your employees or hire illegal immigrants paying them peanuts going by your lower-class standards. Nuvventha smart oo nee cowardly attacking replies chustene telustundi clear ga. You should be embarrassed at your own behavior.

Illiteracy is unbelievable. Nuvvu nee piccha kuntla athi.

2 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

And now you are what - a self-proclaimed fortune-teller? How do you know who I'm or what I do?? I'm not going to boast about my businesses like you did here and degrade to your cheap standards. Ayn Rand - oka name learn chesukoni vacchi ikkada pedda businessman laga thellodi laga American laga pose kottadam anni thelisinattu. Maybe you pay minimum wages to your employees going by your standards. Nuvventha smart oo nee cowardly attacking replies chustene telustundi clear ga, lol.

Illiteracy is unbelievable. Nuvvu nee piccha kuntla athi.

you can't even defend your position. em peeku daamani comment pettav mari?

athanu 10rs charge chesthey evariki nashtamo cheppu ra bujji.. pretty sure he doesn't hire anyone else for the job, and is simply using his own family, while he manages the entire thing. 

ippudu ithanu 20rs charge chesthey, aa area gdp perigi pothundha?

erri p laaga sollu cheppi, ippudu malli covering okati. 

7 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

And now you are what - a self-proclaimed fortune-teller, huh? How do you know who I'm or what I do??

pretty sure you'll never start a business without begging for money from investors. 

your consultant mind is not equipped to own up to the reality of the scope of your business, if you ever start one.

you want everyone to go that same way. you are an idiot who should learn to stfu.

10 hours ago, TrollBait said:

you can't even defend your position. em peeku daamani comment pettav mari?

athanu 10rs charge chesthey evariki nashtamo cheppu ra bujji.. pretty sure he doesn't hire anyone else for the job, and is simply using his own family, while he manages the entire thing. 

ippudu ithanu 20rs charge chesthey, aa area gdp perigi pothundha?

erri p laaga sollu cheppi, ippudu malli covering okati. 

Nenu comment veste nee sommem poyindira chootiya? Nee income yemanna thagginda?

10 bucks ki em vastundi these days? Charge a bit more (and still be cheaper than other restaurants) and have some financial reserves for a rainy day like corona lockdowns, natural disasters, legal issues, blah... 10 bucks is insane pricing. Ee matram theliyani vadivi pedda businessman laga pose and lectures entra ikkada? I'm sure you'll over-eat lunch at that place with your UGLY FAT ASS going there with no breakfast for 10 bucks to save your money on breakfast, lunch and dinner!

I made my points. You don't even have a point.

13 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

pretty sure you'll never start a business without begging for money from investors. 

your consultant mind is not equipped to own up to the reality of the scope of your business, if you ever start one.

you want everyone to go that same way. you are an idiot who should learn to stfu.

Start a "Chootiya Fortune-Teller" business. You'll shine like a rockstar in no time!! I can give that to you in writing.

Just now, Bhumchik said:

Nenu comment veste nee sommem poyindira chootiya? Nee income yemanna thagginda?

10 bucks ki em vastundi these days? Charge a bit more and have some financial reserves for a rainy day like corona lockdowns. Ee matram theliyani vadivi pedda businessman laga lectures entra ikkada?

I made my points. You don't even have a point.

discussion chesey interest leni yedhava vi enduku ra comment lu pettadam?

10bucks lo vaadi hotel lo tifinilu osthunnay kadha ra.

you've not made any point. you just made some bullshit declaration based on poor understanding of how a business is run.

corona lockdown lo, he'll be decimated antaav.. anthey naa?

if he survives it, will you accept that you are wrong? in fact, only people like him will survive this, if anyone can.

you can try and make a point by extrapolating in someway that he's keeping his neighbourhood lowbrow by charging just 10rs. But even then you'd be wrong. because it isn't businesses that make money and lift up a neighbourhood. Its debt, and sometimes political will.

It looks like he is comfortable never going into debt. and you speak of it as if its a horrible thing to do.

10 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Start a "Chootiya Fortune-Teller" business. You'll shine like a rockstar in no time!! I can give that to you in writing.

you are still rambling like an idiot. consultant types are unbearable morons.

Just now, TrollBait said:

you are still rambling like an idiot. consultant types are unbearable morons.

You are arguing arrogantly like an asshole. Trailer-trash delusional people like you living on food stamps and welfare don't even know when to shut the fcuk up because they are fcuked up! You need help badly.

Pity!

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

You are arguing arrogantly like an asshole. Trailer-trash delusional people like you living on food stamps and welfare don't even know when to shut the fcuk up because they are fcuked up! You need help badly.

Pity!

lol. 

let me guess ra, he's already pivoted into selling veggies and running delivery service from local pharmacies (highly unlikely unless he has an educated kid)

keep underestimating people ra. and then losing your sh1t when people give you a sample of your own medicine. lol.

while the world's business 'leaders' are waiting for govt handouts, you have the gall to mock this self made man. lol.

Ayn Rand acolytes are a piece of work, I have to admit.

17 hours ago, TrollBait said:

discussion chesey interest leni yedhava vi enduku ra comment lu pettadam?

10bucks lo vaadi hotel lo tifinilu osthunnay kadha ra.

you've not made any point. you just made some bullshit declaration based on poor understanding of how a business is run.

corona lockdown lo, he'll be decimated antaav.. anthey naa?

if he survives it, will you accept that you are wrong? in fact, only people like him will survive this, if anyone can.

you can try and make a point by extrapolating in someway that he's keeping his neighbourhood lowbrow by charging just 10rs. But even then you'd be wrong. because it isn't businesses that make money and lift up a neighbourhood. Its debt, and sometimes political will.

It looks like he is comfortable never going into debt. and you speak of it as if its a horrible thing to do.

Comment ki reply chese interest unna vadivi attacks enduku ra cowardly kuyya?

When did I say he will be decimated? I said "probably".

Neighborhood emanna vaadi chuttala? Vadi business ki emanna ayite aa neighborhood will not care. Period.

When did I suggest he should take "debt"? Nuvvu nee errifook arguments. All I said was charge a bit more (and still be competitive) so he could have some reserves for a promising business and better life. He could purchase better equipment and automate things in his restaurant to increase efficiency and hygiene with more income.

Yeah, trailer-trash gadivi neeku anni thelusu ra - maake em theluvavu.

17 hours ago, TrollBait said:

while the world's business 'leaders' are waiting for govt handouts, you have the gall to mock this self made man. lol.

Ayn Rand acolytes are a piece of work, I have to admit.

No one mocked at anyone except you mocking and attacking like a coward. I only mentioned about his insane pricing.

Trailer trash like you are parasites living off others' efforts and welfare and is here to stay.