Any Tiffin For Just ₹10 @ Pichayya Hotel

Somedude

7 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

your own salary is probably paid off that bailout money. have some shame ra. :) 

Even your fortune-telling capabilities are flawed. I will send you my invoice for wasting my time because you are mistaken

12 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Comment ki reply chese interest unna vadivi attacks enduku ra cowardly kuyya?

When did I say he will be decimated? I said "probably".

Neighborhood emanna vaadi chuttala? Vadi business ki emanna ayite aa neighborhood will not care.

When did I suggest he should take "debt"? All I said was charge a bit more (and still be competitive) so he could have some reserves for a promising business and better life. He could purchase better equipment and automate things in his restaurant with more income.

Yeah, trailer-trash gadivi neeku anni thelusu ra - maake em theluvavu.

your comment was attack worthy ra. erri p ga. 

'neighbourhood' 'caring' ... idantha endhi ra lavda? do you even understand what I am arguing? 

he'll charge more if his customers can bear it, simple. he's not running a charity.

where does competitiveness come here. are you just using words without understanding how to use them? He's already competitive. He's providing something at 10rs and has a stream of customers. he won't become more competitive if he charges more. He'll become less competitive. lol.

So he should charge more so he can automate stuff? lol. typical consultant bullshit. 

lets parse this bullshit. He should spend more because he's going to magically attract more customers because of that (if he's already not attracting them by providing at 10rs). and then he should drive some of the customers because they couldn't afford it. right?

so lets see, is your argument that this improves the chances of another guy to set up shop and provide these lost customers tiffins at 10rs? where does he get this extra cash from to invest? and the extra customers too? 

lol. I'm making arguments for you. and I can demolish them too. you are just parroting bullshit.

3 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Even your fortune-telling capabilities are flawed. I will send you my invoice for wasting my time because you are mistaken

I never hire consultants ra. I dont even respect their time

8 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

No one mocked at anyone except you mocking and attacking like a coward. I only mentioned about his insane price.

Trailer trash like you are parasites living off others' efforts and welfare and is here to stay.

lol. now you deny of donig what you have done. and you call me a coward.

17 hours ago, TrollBait said:

your comment was attack worthy ra. erri p ga. 

'neighbourhood' 'caring' ... idantha endhi ra lavda? do you even understand what I am arguing? 

he'll charge more if his customers can bear it, simple. he's not running a charity.

where does competitiveness come here. are you just using words without understanding how to use them? He's already competitive. He's providing something at 10rs and has a stream of customers. he won't become more competitive if he charges more. He'll become less competitive. lol.

So he should charge more so he can automate stuff? lol. typical consultant bullshit. 

lets parse this bullshit. He should spend more because he's going to magically attract more customers because of that (if he's already not attracting them by providing at 10rs). and then he should drive some of the customers because they couldn't afford it. right?

so lets see, is your argument that this improves the chances of another guy to set up shop and provide these lost customers tiffins at 10rs? where does he get this extra cash from to invest? and the extra customers too? 

lol. I'm making arguments for you. and I can demolish them too. you are just parroting bullshit.

Anduke ninnu butt kick cheyalsi ochindi gattiga deep ga nee errifook picha kuntla athi ki.

Is there another restaurant around there charging just 11 bucks so he cannot increase his price? Is that what you are saying?? You are delusional. Businessman vi ayite ee forum la em chestunnav ra erri nayala? Yeah, it's lonely up there, huh?

Correct and that's what I said about competitiveness but your MUD brain did not get it right. As long as he is charging less than others, he will be competitive but that doesn't mean it needs to be insanely low pricing which is not only unnecessary but also highly risky.

Sustaining a business is one thing - growing a business is yet another. Aa matram teliyani vaadivi ikkada disco entra? His growth will be curtailed because of his insane low pricing and narrow margins. He will be where he is now - for years to come. Period. Savings tho vacche confidence ee oka range lo untundi. When you are distressed, your confidence sucks and even your family members can clearly see through it. What good is distress?

About affordability - yeah, in your own stupid words - why not just offer it for FREE so he can have more/ALL customers (including trailer trash lazy ass welfare food stamp parasites like you, of course) and absolutely NO competition from others - EVER? Businessman laga pose lu kottadam matram thelusu neeku anthe. CHOOTIYA peru correct ga suit ayyindi ra neeku because you are an arrogant, argumentative, cowardly asshole.

Consultant bullshit, huh? I said you were mistaken about me so which part of that is unclear to you?? You are not "winning" any hearts on this forum by repeating that word again and again, LOL. I just let you repeat it without alerting you what stupid thing you are doing here and now you have it. I stick it to you - in your ugly dark ass! Now, enjoy the hatred...

What a LOSER!

Anduke ninnu butt kick cheyalsi ochindi gattiga deep ga nee errifook picha kuntla athi ki.

Is there another restaurant around there charging just 11 bucks so he cannot increase his price? Is that what you are saying?? You are delusional. Businessman vi ayite ee forum la em chestunnav ra erri nayala? Yeah, it's lonely up there, huh?

Correct and that's what I said about competitiveness but your MUD brain did not get it right. As long as he is charging less than others, he will be competitive.

Sustaining a business is one thing - growing a business is another thing. Aa matram teliyani vaadivi ikkaa disco entra? His growth will be curtailed because of his insane pricing. He will be where he is for years to come. Period.

About affordability - yeah, in your own words - why not just offer it for FREE so he can have more/ALL customers (and absolutely including trailer trash lazy ass welfare food stamp parasites like you, of course) and absolutely NO competition from others - EVER? Businessman laga pose lu kottadam matram thelusu neeku anthe. CHOOTIYA peru correct ga suit ayyindi ra neeku because you are an arrogant, argumentative, cowardly asshole.

Consultant bullshit, huh? I said you were mistaken about me so which part of that is unclear to you?? You are not "winning" any hearts on this forum by repeating that word again and again, LOL. I just let you repeat it without alerting you what stupid thing you are doing here and now you have it. I stick it to you! Enjoy the hatred...

What a LOSER!

cheppina solley cheptunnav. he doesn't want to 'grow' his business. 

nee sollu lite. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Consultant bullshit, huh? I said you were mistaken about me so which part of that is unclear to you?? You are not "winning" any hearts on this forum by repeating that word again and again, LOL. I just let you repeat it without alerting you what stupid thing you are doing here and now you have it. I stick it to you! Enjoy the hatred.

IDGAF about this forum. I enjoy spanking loser assholes like you whenever you silly fcuks present yourself to me.

Just now, Bhumchik said:

I should say that - not you.

you are just arguing in circles, without basic understanding of his business. 

He charges 10rs because he is able to sustain his business. He doesn't want to grow it.

who are you to say that he must grow it? Its just a pathetic argument.

and why should he give it away for free to prove that he can be even more competitive to you? what the fcuk are you even saying?

16 hours ago, TrollBait said:

you are just arguing in circles, without basic understanding of his business. 

He charges 10rs because he is able to sustain his business. He doesn't want to grow it.

who are you to say that he must grow it? Its just a pathetic argument.

and why should he give it away for free to prove that he can be even more competitive to you? what the fcuk are you even saying?

Sustaining is different from growth. Growth gurinchi thelini vadivi nuvvu oka lazy ass beggar gadikanna waste fellow vi.

Who are you to say he must not grow? You are being silly. Let's assume he has 10K in his savings now - how does it hurt - repeat: how does it hurt - to have 15K instead?? That's why I fixed the name "CHOOTIYA" for you. You don't know sh*t about growth.

That's in your own beggarly words of business logic - give it for FREE and be super-competitive so no other restaurant can beat him. That's what you said - in between the lines.

7 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

I should say that - not you.

Singapore lo you can have a plate of chicken rice for $2, at some hawkers, while a restaurant would price the same meal at atleast $5. and a lot of these hawkers are immigrants that have set up this business for 10+yrs. what is your advice to them?

and HongKong with such sky high property prices, you can have a meal at even less if you just looked around.

as long as there is a market to be served, there will be people serving it. 

nee sollu aapu.

16 hours ago, TrollBait said:

IDGAF about this forum. I enjoy spanking loser assholes like you whenever you silly fcuks present yourself to me.

Same picha kuntla arrogance. We cannot reform some people no matter what.

12 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Sustaining is different from growth. Growth gurinchi thelini vadivi nuvvu oka lazy beggar gadikanna waste fellow vi.

Who are you to say he must not grow? You are being silly. Let's assume he has 10K in his savings now - how does it hurt to have 15K instead?? That's why I fixed the name "CHOOTIYA" for you. You don't know about growth.

That's in your own beggarly words of business logic - give it for FREE and be super-competitive so no other restaurant can beat him. That's what you said - in between the lines.

what an idiot you are. 

competition ultimately does pushes business out of the market. you are making your point poorly by insisting that he should give it away for free.

I've still not heard any sound logic on why he should charge more. you already admitted that he probably will survive this coronavirus. so what exactly does he have to grow for? because you want him to?

I don't care what he does. I'm just curious to know why you think he must grow. what is the benefit derived from his growth? is it personal or social or what?

stop whining about me, and say something interesting. 

Same picha kuntla arrogance. We cannot change some people no matter what.

you can simply make your point instead of acting all whiny and attacked. lol.

9 hours ago, TrollBait said:

Singapore lo you can have a plate of chicken rice for $2, at some hawkers, while a restaurant would price the same meal at atleast $5. and a lot of these hawkers are immigrants that have set up this business for 10+yrs. what is your advice to them?

and HongKong with such sky high property prices, you can have a meal at even less if you just looked around.

as long as there is a market to be served, there will be people serving it. 

nee sollu aapu.

You are comparing street food to restaurant food, lol. Are you serious? Restaurant food is more expensive compared to street food in any country - including India.

And you are comparing rupees to dollars - what a joke!

You just proved you are ignorant as well as illiterate.

Why don't you stop your foolish arguments? You already lost on several counts without making any sensible points. Your arguments are as foolish as the above. Is that even clear?? You sound like a problem child and an entitled trust-fund kid. You should have been born in that illiterate sick Sikh family who chopped off an innocent cops arm and wounded several others seriously who were just "doing their jobs" with swords, knives and rods or should have been born in that family who raped a woman on a bus and hurt her seriously that she died or should have been born in China for your arrogance! That would have been perfect for you.