Congratulations Halwa bhai

Ellen

Congratulations @Android_Halwa on 4k likes and 42k+ posts. Thanks for giving me the honour of turning 3999 to 4000 , serves my OCD well. May your DB journey continue like this forever😁 so fans get to enjoy some burnol moments. 

edited Ipude 4999---> 5000 aindi :o 

Edited by Ellen
  • Haha 2

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Thanks kaka...

On this special occasion, I would like to thank Pulkas and Aunty for giving me an opportunity to rise up the ladder.

Na ie 4k likes and 42k posts journey lo aunty and pulaks chala kilakamaina patra vahincharu, valle lekapothey ivala naaku ie arudaina arhata dakkede kaadu

Sada me Dhveshaniki Banisa

Halwa

Hai paytm

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Thanks kaka...

On this special occasion, I would like to thank Pulkas and Aunty for giving me an opportunity to rise up the ladder.

Na ie 4k likes and 42k posts journey lo aunty and pulaks chala kilakamaina patra vahincharu, valle lekapothey ivala naaku ie arudaina arhata dakkede kaadu

Halwa

You are one the those guys who gives logical reasoning to pulkas.....good mate..keep it going....

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Thanks kaka...

Halwa

42k posts mottham abbadhaale

• 4 weeks later...