Urgent!!!!!!

MysoreJackson

My relative mom expired yesterday in India and there are no flights to travel. Does any know when flights will resume? I read some where US arranged 2 flights from Shamshabad airport to US for their citizens, any such flights for Indians from US --> India? 

As far as I know there is no such arrangement from US to India. The quickest way is to not waste time here and get in touch with Embassy right away as they are utlimate decision makers

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MysoreJackson said:

My relative mom expired yesterday in India and there are no flights to travel. Does any know when flights will resume? I read some where US arranged 2 flights from Shamshabad airport to US for their citizens, any such flights for Indians from US --> India? 

RIP

no flights till April 30

Sorry to hear man... not sure when flights will resume try calling Indian embassy tomorrow.. some one will pick up the call... even better tweet them someone will reply soon...

1 minute ago, reality said:

Sad to hear...

These are the situations govt must also consider... Corona is not the same only thing to manage.

Lockdown ki mundu madya Pradesh lo okadu Dubai nunchi vachi janalaki bagane antinchadu anta kada

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I read that case...Mother's funeral kosam vachindu anta...and after the funeral, the threw a party for 1500 people..

andarini trace down chesi quarantine chesinaru anta

if that person is proven guilty... y-enc0unter seyali...

2 minutes ago, user789 said:

if that person is proven guilty... y-enc0unter seyali...

no put him in jail and give 10 years biryani. then we can see what to do to him. unfortunately thats how things are

57 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

no put him in jail and give 10 years biryani. then we can see what to do to him. unfortunately thats how things are

Lol!! Neeku jail lo andariki bawarchi biryani pedtaru ani etla anukuntunnav? Sometimes momey ichi konukkune biryanilone cockroaches or crows pedtaru.

Sanju movie chudale same as is untadi jail life... Watch some documenteries

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Sorry to hear man... not sure when flights will resume try calling Indian embassy tomorrow.. some one will pick up the call... even better tweet them someone will reply soon...

keep tweeting  man or we will retweet for him if u post the link so that it reaches the external affairs ministry

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Check with Indian Embassy..

Air India passenger flights are making cargo sorties to USA. There may be a chance for emergency travel. Government officials are making trips on these flights.

thanks bro for the info, I will let them know...