Kerala 98.89% recovery rate | COVID-19 |

bhaigan

Just now, kumar4world said:

I think kerala has more literacy and lot of people are in medicine field. so the results are good.

that could be one reason

Most of the Nurses in Middle East, Europe and south east Asia Ade mainly Malayalis... Previous generation nundi kuda Malayalis lo medical care field lo chala ekuva ga vuntaru especially nurses and technicians...

May that could be a good reason for such high recovery rate..

• Like 1

Just now, perugu_vada said:

1st attack aina state, heard they took really gud measures to keep under control

Monna video conference lo uppara meeting pette badhulu.. Kerala Administrators tho presentation ippinchalsindhi.. all CMs ki.

8 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

🥥 oil mahatyam aaa

not sure literacy rate ekkuva undi and also nurse practicing ekkuva keralites in entire India so that they dont have shortage of health care workers to take care patients, already nipha virus appudu they learnt some lessons, also they followed T3 formula as early as February  hence they are ahead of curve

I really don't know how much these figures are reliable... so many cases are asymptotic or not reported. Ninna oka ammayi tho casual ga matladutunna. 10 mins matladaka anindi.. i am sure i have contacted the virus at least 4 times. i could feel it... anindi.. ee mukka mundara cheppachu kada anukunna...