Top Posters In This Topic

• Sucker

• Tomb__ayya

• soodhilodaaram

• kathanayaka

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Mestri's are not eligible for the funds and program baga telivi ga design chesaru, big fishes anni happies and obviously killed middle and lower middle class.

Naku telsi they are eligible. My previous mestri already applied and got the money. 

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Naku telsi they are eligible. My previous mestri already applied and got the money. 

maybe another company tho apply chesi untaru. IT is not applicable. 

And more over ehe one pina vachina uncles baga panic avutunaru compare to mana f one 

mana kurallu poyina Edina pt cheyavachu ane hope lo unnaru 

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

they have to keep the payrolls running, they can use it their office staff and not contractors

aina mestri badcow gallu allways lean kada..they won't be getting much more than for 3-4 people

6 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

WITCH companies are known for offloading their risk to employees, WITCH employees anyway live in India in terms of their mindset

I have never see a WITCH guy with a strong sense of being an independent consultant, their mind and planning is in india, the only thing american is their paycheck

most of them might be understanding what america is now, they have saved so much that its not going to be a problem for 3 months, WITCH companies know this and exploiting them by paying indian salaries, its  a win win for uncles as they still think they are at least employed somewhere than being laid off

you can never expect not a single idiot to file a lawsuit because they are trained to behave like slaves not knowing their rights

Most of them are managers who don't do coding and can't survive anywhere else. So no other choice for them 

4 minutes ago, snoww said:

Most of them are managers who don't do coding and can't survive anywhere else. So no other choice for them 

excel managers, but they dont know intermediate excel too

one time i asked a guy "are you excel manager"..his response .. "you mean am i excellent manager"..i said ...exactly 😆

my next question.."How do you manage to show such extreme dedication for work ethics"..his response "at first it was difficult, later became a habit"...i said really!!!! :) and I had a fcukking laugh banging my head my head everywhere.. he then got it... this is accenture guy

Okate solution immi system ki anadaru Edina job cheyali and tax cut penchali for non residents and create some eeaadd card and start giving pacha card who came first ala chesi next 2 or 3 yrs no more incoming traffic to country and last but not least 

desi lo oofffu shorecassamed chestharu idi no doubt 

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

excel managers, but they dont know intermediate excel too

Avasaram leni manager positions create sesi clients daggara baaga mint sestharu money. Sese pani excel, mails forwarding. 

1 minute ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Okate solution immi system ki anadaru Edina job cheyali and tax cut penchali for non residents and create some eeaadd card and start giving pacha card who came first ala chesi next 2 or 3 yrs no more incoming traffic to country and last but not least 

desi lo oofffu shorecassamed chestharu idi no doubt 

Ippudunna positions lo EADs and GCs ante american janaalu parigethichi kodtarani TomB tweeted..

WITCH employees are the most kukka batuku people on earth. valla meeda spit chesina .. tudicheskuni bro give me a dollar ane type vallu

so valla gurinchi enta takkuva matladite anta better

2 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

WITCH employees are the most kukka batuku people on earth. valla meeda spit chesina .. tudicheskuni bro give me a dollar ane type vallu

so valla gurinchi enta takkuva matladite anta better

anyone remaining at such toxic workplaces become like that..I am very grateful never to work in such pathetic workplaces, enjoy the fun that comes from interacting with them,  but dont hate them..no one wants to be in bad situation.. situations make them bad

40 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Dec anta kadu kani Junly-August, India will arranage special flights and quarantine procedures for Citizens and OCIs from June ani Indian consulate cheppindanta oka uncle ki..

Eroju unde meeting Indian delegates  postphoned to Thursday’s or Saturday 

repu pm nammo edo 10 am annadu danni batti telusthadi 

Will share the link join once it is confirmed 

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

anyone remaining at such toxic workplaces become like that.. enjoy the fun but dont hate them..no one wants to be in bad situation.. situations make them bad

evadino murder sesi..I dint want  to do situation made me do anattu undi...i am innocent anattu undi