India going to Italy

Meowmeow

I dont know who the fcuk is this guy but UK lo independent lk paper gadu eppati nundo edusthunnadu... India is mismanaging adi idi ani maybe from a month or so... just compare the numbers of the two countries.. 

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I dont know who the fcuk is this guy but UK lo independent lk paper gadu eppati nundo edusthunnadu... India is mismanaging adi idi ani maybe from a month or so... just compare the numbers of the two countries.. 

15 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

@TrollBait come to this thread, Modi will be last PM for India

and say what? some indian states are testing at higher levels.. some are not. most of the states in India are relatively unaffected.

so direct comparison with pakistan is somewhat useless.

but in general, I'm disappointed with TN who has tested very less, inspite of being in top 3 positive cases. and Telangana, for not even providing info on number of tests conducted.

18 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Paki writer emo

11 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Evadidu fake news gadu,suit boot eskoni sollu chepte nameyala??

Its not fake news. Pakistan is testing at almost twice the rate as India. but its merely not a useful metric to compare

Eeni fooku lockdown chesi manchi pani chestunru....testing chesi em peektar isolation chestar ade intla chestunar