Ambedkar and RSS close friends

Silverado

5 minutes ago, Silverado said:

I already gave you answer , questions me if any other doubts

yes. the answer is that RSS is successfully throwing crumbs at dalits because no respectable upper caste anyway cares for the institutions beyond donating their ill gotten wealth.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silverado

• TrollBait

• Pitta

• Ellen

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

Arey nayana nuvve adigavu why dalit is not becoming peetadhipathi ani ,akharas were similar to peetadhipathis in new age

Malli sollu cheptinav why dalit not become entrepreneur nee RSS dwesham telstundi

RSS dvesham endhi brother...

peetathipathi antey nenu jayendra saraswathi type emo anukunna brother.

anyway i told na.. all this is useless. these institutions no longer control the society. that time is gone. ippudu dalits ni priest ni cheyyatam peetathi pathi cheyyatam antha just eyewash.

even PM cheyyatam kooda not very useful.

the game has shifted since 1990s. politics can be easily bought through money. edanna panikochedhi untey cheppu brother.

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

yes. the answer is that RSS is successfully throwing crumbs at dalits because no respectable upper caste anyway cares for the institutions beyond donating their ill gotten wealth.

You are materialistic Person I guess

5 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Arey nayana nuvve adigavu why dalit is not becoming peetadhipathi ani ,akharas were similar to peetadhipathis in new age

Malli sollu cheptinav why dalit not become entrepreneur nee RSS dwesham telstundi

how much money did BJP give as loans disbursed via PM's loan scheme for entrepreneurs.. untey cheppu brother.

I'm interested

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

RSS dvesham endhi brother...

peetathipathi antey nenu jayendra saraswathi type emo anukunna brother.

anyway i told na.. all this is useless. these institutions no longer control the society. that time is gone. ippudu dalits ni priest ni cheyyatam peetathi pathi cheyyatam antha just eyewash.

even PM cheyyatam kooda not very useful.

the game has shifted since 1990s. politics can be easily bought through money. edanna panikochedhi untey cheppu brother.

Yes that's what I am saying in money politics, everyone can aspire for everything, that's what I am saying RSS people can help poor people who from different sections of society to achieve top positions in power even without money

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

how much money did BJP give as loans disbursed via PM's loan scheme for entrepreneurs.. untey cheppu brother.

I'm interested

Many, but recovery rate is low so mudra bank is not giving many thanks loans now

9 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Yes that's what I am saying in money politics, everyone can aspire for everything, that's what I am saying RSS people can help poor people who from different sections of society to achieve top positions in power even without money

but BJP does things like this bro.

https://www.edexlive.com/news/2019/jul/12/cutting-on-scholarships-exposed-anti-dalit-face-of-modi-govt-punjab-ministers-7024.html

Three Punjab Cabinet Ministers on Friday said that Narendra Modi-led Central government has infringed upon the rights of the Dalits and Backward Classes of the state by slashing the Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) funds, thus exposing it's anti-Dalit face.

They further said that the Union Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has replaced the 90:10 ratio formula pertaining to the post-matric scholarship worked out between the Centre and the State, with a new 60:40 ratio formula. The new formula would put further financial strain on the state governments' exchequer on one hand, while on the other, the SC/BC youth, as well as the school-going children, would be deprived of higher education, they said.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

but BJP does things like this bro.

https://www.edexlive.com/news/2019/jul/12/cutting-on-scholarships-exposed-anti-dalit-face-of-modi-govt-punjab-ministers-7024.html

Three Punjab Cabinet Ministers on Friday said that Narendra Modi-led Central government has infringed upon the rights of the Dalits and Backward Classes of the state by slashing the Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) funds, thus exposing it's anti-Dalit face.

They further said that the Union Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has replaced the 90:10 ratio formula pertaining to the post-matric scholarship worked out between the Centre and the State, with a new 60:40 ratio formula. The new formula would put further financial strain on the state governments' exchequer on one hand, while on the other, the SC/BC youth, as well as the school-going children, would be deprived of higher education, they said.

The same bjp made a new law and brought back SC/ST act,the Same bjp constructing new hospitals in many tribal and dalit areas

So their may be some things otherwise but overall bjp is new dalit party

10 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Many, but recovery rate is low so mudra bank is not giving many thanks loans now

so basically there's no plan.anthe kadha bro.

also BJP since coming to power has moved to challenge reservations in promotions. has provided reservations to OC-poor... where poor is defined as someone with less than 6lakhs per annum income., when the median income is less than 1/3rd of that.

they have actually created chaos at bhim-koregaon meeting and caused the death of one dalit.

etu choosina, only pro dalit anedhi maatallo maatramey kanipisthundi. everything they do, says its not their priority

may be they don't hate dalits,  I accept. but they don't challenge upper castes who hate dalits. 

I hope you challenge the upper castes who discriminate with the same fervour you challenge muslims bro. good luck.

2 minutes ago, Silverado said:

The same bjp made a new law and brought back SC/ST act,the Same bjp constructing new hospitals in many tribal and dalit areas

So their may be some things otherwise but overall bjp is new dalit party

what is this SC/ST act? 

new hospitals? lol. isn't health supposed to be a state subject?

one more thing bro. BJP pushed NEET on TamilNadu, replacing TN's own admission system that has done away with any sort of entrance tests.. TN's system had about 50+ students from govt schools (mostly poor dalits) manage to study MBBS.

and after BJP pushed NEET, for two years, not one govt school kid was able to get a MBBS seat.

and TN which has the highest doctor to patient ratio in the country is left to pick up the pieces of this bullshit decision by the BJP.

this also is anti dalit, but mostly anti poor.

4 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Bye I have some work to do

sure. I'm betting you won't challenge Hindu upper castes.

I've seen bochedu hindutva people dude.. all are the same. take care.