Ambedkar and RSS close friends

Silverado

14 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

so basically there's no plan.anthe kadha bro.

also BJP since coming to power has moved to challenge reservations in promotions. has provided reservations to OC-poor... where poor is defined as someone with less than 6lakhs per annum income., when the median income is less than 1/3rd of that.

they have actually created chaos at bhim-koregaon meeting and caused the death of one dalit.

etu choosina, only pro dalit anedhi maatallo maatramey kanipisthundi. everything they do, says its not their priority

may be they don't hate dalits,  I accept. but they don't challenge upper castes who hate dalits. 

I hope you challenge the upper castes who discriminate with the same fervour you challenge muslims bro. good luck.

Even what is your problem on ews reservation many dalit parties like BSP,RPI supported even Ambedkar also thought about of oc poor

I think you are fanatic blindly hating one particular group

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silverado

• TrollBait

• Pitta

• Ellen

Just now, Silverado said:

Even what is your problem on ews reservation many dalit parties like BSP,RPI supported even Ambedkar also thought about of oc poor

my problem is the definition of poor. 6lakhs per annum is not poor. 1.5lakhs per annum is more acceptable.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

my problem is the definition of poor. 6lakhs per annum is not poor. 1.5lakhs per annum is more acceptable.

Maybe or maybe not but the point it is a historic decision taken without fearing of vote bank

Rest of changes will follow in time coming

3 minutes ago, Silverado said:

next time I see someone make derogatory remarks on dalits, I'll tag you bro.

lets see if you have the same emotion in challenging them.

and needless to say 99% of this db is hindutva, even if they won't admit it. even if they vote for tdp/jalaga.

Just now, TrollBait said:

next time I see someone make derogatory remarks on dalits, I'll tag you bro.

lets see if you have the same emotion in challenging them.

and needless to say 99% of this db is hindutva, even if they won't admit it. even if they vote for tdp/jalaga.

K done

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

Maybe or maybe not but the point it is a historic decision taken without fearing of vote bank

Rest of changes will follow in time coming

keep bullshitting. when every party basically agreed to it, how is it a decision that was historical or fearless?

I think you have a different definition of fearless.

3 hours ago, Silverado said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11977260

Ambedkar was only hope for bahujan unity unlike his stupid grandson

Yup. Like you said, BJP lo kuda Bahujans are doing well. Blind ga oppose chesthe chesedi em ledu. 

• 3 weeks later...