Ambedkar and RSS close friends

Silverado

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

so do HIndus. that's why they elect an utter moron like Modi inspite of him hurting the economy and India's standing in the world.

Modi voters secretly hate India

I may have to disagree with u on this. BJP election ki main reason anti incumbency. Religion definitely is their binding factor no doubt. But not all Indians are driven by religion factor alone. Oka 10-20% creamy layer unnaru, who feel threatened that Hinduism is at stake so we need BJP aneti pisollu. But that's very less compared to myriad reasons. Inka Iran antha f'ed up leru. Asal nijam cheppalante, Iran lo current youth also are not religion driven....bad example...but I think u can understand what I'm trying to say. Religion based drama continue aite nastam BJP ke to he honest. kothi lakshanalu baga unnai, divisive politics chesudu etc ...they manipulate Muslim hatred with channels like ANI and all; kani Janam kuda Mari antha bakra leru because internal Chala undi Manaki manaki. BJP biggest threat will be absolute power at centre ...if they don't give enough autonomy to states, very soon regional sentiments vastai. Apudu religion kaadu kada , a bochu kuda em cheyaleru. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silverado

• TrollBait

• Pitta

• Ellen

11 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Self last

Modi should practise this by resigning. He should have resigned when his demonetization killed people. but obviously this is only for his silly bhakts.

thankfully everyone is not his bhakt.

Just now, Ellen said:

I may have to disagree with u on this. BJP election ki main reason anti incumbency. Religion definitely is their binding factor no doubt. But not all Indians are driven by religion factor alone. Oka 10-20% creamy layer unnaru, who feel threatened that Hinduism is at stake so we need BJP aneti pisollu. But that's very less compared to myriad reasons. Inka Iran antha f'ed up leru. Asal nijam cheppalante, Iran lo current youth also are not religion driven....bad example...but I think u can understand what I'm trying to say. Religion based drama continue aite nastam BJP ke to he honest. kothi lakshanalu baga unnai, divisive politics chesudu etc ...they manipulate Muslim hatred with channels like ANI and all; kani Janam kuda Mari antha bakra leru because internal Chala undi Manaki manaki. BJP biggest threat will be absolute power at centre ...if they don't give enough autonomy to states, very soon regional sentiments vastai. Apudu religion kaadu kada , a bochu kuda em cheyaleru. 

sure. it was pure rhetoric. 

I don't believe that Hindus voted for Modi to protect Hinduism. 

but if someone believes that muslims vote against bjp out of hate for the nation or whateve, then what I said about Hindus is relatively more truthful than that.

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

what ambedkar would accept is immaterial. he's dead long back.

Ambedkar is not like Nehru who would lick British Raj or anybody feet for his dominance on Congress

He is true patriot 

sure. it was pure rhetoric. 

I don't believe that Hindus voted for Modi to protect Hinduism. 

but if someone believes that muslims vote against bjp out of hate for the nation or whateve, then what I said about Hindus is relatively more truthful than that.

Oh ok

4 minutes ago, Silverado said:

We are logically wrong here if Muslims want really want to unify with dalits provide reservation in Islamic universities like amu,jamia etc

Only dalits see whether we fight or love hindus is our brothers if they support muzlims they will be pissed off as ahmediyyas community in muslims

may be they will. but they already provide reservations for their economically disadvantaged folk. 

also muslims are economically more disadvantaged than dalits in India. Its has been true for the past few decades. They are trying to help themselves first. 

16 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Provide an alternative about economy

Then we will say Modi is moron

"Modi voters secretly hate India" we want this athi

BJP first rule is 

Nation first

Party second

Self last

dylan32050.jpg

Nation first Kanna, centre first Ani ma jayalalitha nak ratri kalloki vachi cheppindi 😛😛

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

motham nuve type chesava Hsb4Eb.gif

4 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Ambedkar is not like Nehru who would lick British Raj or anybody feet for his dominance on Congress

He is true patriot 

actually Ambedkar wanted british to stay back for a few more years because he  was afraid Congress would set back dalit empowerment by a few decades.

also congress in 1940s == BJP of today. same casteist feudal fcuks. 

congress under Sonia was relatively more secular.

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Avunu re I'm a fast typist. Steno jobs ki Inka giraaKi unte Ade aitunti

200.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Oh ok

you are right to some extent. But it depends on how well states can politicize the current arrangement.

It doesn't appear to be as easy as you think it is.

• Like 1

may be they will. but they already provide reservations for their economically disadvantaged folk. 

also muslims are economically more disadvantaged than dalits in India. Its has been true for the past few decades. They are trying to help themselves first. 

In this article, we document the ‘community crimes‘ committed by Muslims against Dalits in recent years that make the much fantasized ‘Dalit-Muslim vote-bank’ nonviable.

1. Muslims barbers in Moradabad refuse to give haircuts to Dalits
In Peepalsana, Moradabad, which is a Muslim-dominated locality, the Muslim barbers refuse to give haircuts to Dalits. “If Dalits take haircut and shave in these shops, the towels will become dirty. How will other Muslims take haircuts after that?” questioned Naushad, a barber.

2. Muslim villagers in Peepalsana desert barbers who gave haircuts to Dalits
Few days after reports on discrimination against Dalits by Muslim barbers came up, the Muslim barbers were compelled by state authority to attend to the Dalits. However, now the reports have emerged that the Muslim villagers no longer go to those Muslim babers who gave haircut to the Dalits in the village.

3. Muslim men mercilessly beat up a Dalit man for opposing molestation of his sister
The incident took place in in June 2019 when a Dalit man was reportedly beaten up for opposing molestation of his sister. A case was registered under IPC sections, 323 (punishment for voluntarily causing hurt), 354 (assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty), 504 (intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace), 506 (Punishment for criminal intimidation) and the SC/ST Act. Two arrests have also been made so far.

4. Muslims attack Hindu family, forced to sell the house, Begusarai
In June 2019, a Muslim mob in Nurpur, Begusarai, Bihar allegedly attacked a family and sexually assaulted two women belonging to Mahadalit community. The mob even tried to kill one of the members of the family.

5. Dalit murdered for not converting after marrying Muslim neighbour
Rukhsar’s twenty-two year old husband Sanjay Kumar’s decaying body was found on August 21, 2018, in the national capital. The accused in the matter is one Saleem, the wife’s mother told a neighbour.

As per reports, Rukhsar’s family’s only concern was that Sanjay did not agree to convert. One of the neighbours, Sunita, had claimed that Rukhsar’s mother had expressed relief at separating the two because now she had ‘saved her daughter from being cremated’.

Here are details from Kumar’s post-mortem report, as mentioned by Swarajya: His rectum was missing, suggesting that an object was inserted into his anus and forcibly pulled out. His penis was not found intact, suggesting it was chopped off. His lungs were missing, suggesting his body was cut open. Eyeballs were missing and eye sockets were lying empty, suggesting that they were gouged out. Many of his teeth were missing. The skin on both the hands and on his right foot was de-gloved, suggesting he was tied up and dragged. The skin was peeled off at some places, including a patch where a tattoo of ‘Om’ was present.

6. Love Jihad, Meerut: Dalit woman gang-raped after refusing to convert
In January 2018, a Dalit girl accused a Muslim youth of forcibly trying to convert and marry her. When she resisted the same, the youth and a few of his associates kidnapped and gang-raped her for a week. As per the girl, the accused even recorded a lewd video of her.

7. Muslims attack Dalit Wedding Procession, Madhya Pradesh
Last month, a group of local Muslims attacked a Dalit wedding procession in the Dewas district of Madhya Pradesh. The attack took place at 9 PM while the procession was passing in front of a mosque in Pipalarwa village. One person was killed and several were injured. The local Muslims objected to the loud music of the wedding procession and had attacked the wedding party as they refused to comply.

8. Muslims attack Dalits for protesting against the molestation of a Dalit girl by Rehmat Ali
In April 2019, a Mulsim mob attacked a group of Dalits in a village under the Gauribazar station area in Deoria, Uttar Pradesh, because they had opposed a Muslim man Rehmat Ali attempting to molest a girl from their communi

THIS IS THE TRUE FACE OF PISSFUL ATROCITIES ON MY HINDU DALIT BROTHERS ACROSS NORTH INDIA

6 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

actually Ambedkar wanted british to stay back for a few more years because he  was afraid Congress would set back dalit empowerment by a few decades.

also congress in 1940s == BJP of today. same casteist feudal fcuks. 

congress under Sonia was relatively more secular.

This is not true quote the source