Apollo Jets - Safe - Reliable - Dependable

afacc123

In these difficult times, I hope that you and your family are safe and well.

I know right now, most people are staying home. However, for those who need to travel and charter an aircraft, Apollo Jets is availabile to assist.

I am available anytime to facilitate getting you from point A to point B safely and efficiently.

No membership fees, ARG/US and Wyvern Safety Standards and I am your single point of contact for all aspects of your charter with two decades of experience.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please call 302-399-3808 or email direct to [email protected]

just sharing as it may help the rich kids 

30 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

In these difficult times, I hope that you and your family are safe and well.

I know right now, most people are staying home. However, for those who need to travel and charter an aircraft, Apollo Jets is availabile to assist.

I am available anytime to facilitate getting you from point A to point B safely and efficiently.

No membership fees, ARG/US and Wyvern Safety Standards and I am your single point of contact for all aspects of your charter with two decades of experience.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please call 302-399-3808 or email direct to [email protected]

just sharing as it may help the rich kids 

reference details ivvaledenti @3$%