$8 million accidentally deposited as stimulus check..😀

r2d2

An Indiana man expecting a $1,700 stimulus check received a windfall instead from the feds — over $8 million deposited, albeit briefly, to his bank account.

Charles Calvin, a volunteer firefighter in New Chicago, said he got the $8.2 million surprise when he went to the ATM on Friday to withdraw some cash, news station WGNTV reported.

“I went to the ATM at the Family Express and once I withdrew $200 out of my account, I looked at the available balance still left in my account,” Calvin told the outlet. “Apparently, my account had $8.2 million in it.”

Shocked by the unexpected payday, Calvin ran his card again and saw the same balance, the report said.

But when he called his bank Monday, he was told that the millions were no longer there, only the $1,700 stimulus check, the outlet reported.

millionaire-deposit-71

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

An Indiana man expecting a $1,700 stimulus check received a windfall instead from the feds — over $8 million deposited, albeit briefly, to his bank account.

Charles Calvin, a volunteer firefighter in New Chicago, said he got the $8.2 million surprise when he went to the ATM on Friday to withdraw some cash, news station WGNTV reported.

“I went to the ATM at the Family Express and once I withdrew $200 out of my account, I looked at the available balance still left in my account,” Calvin told the outlet. “Apparently, my account had $8.2 million in it.”

Shocked by the unexpected payday, Calvin ran his card again and saw the same balance, the report said.

But when he called his bank Monday, he was told that the millions were no longer there, only the $1,700 stimulus check, the outlet reported.

millionaire-deposit-71

kaneesam thatha half day millionaire ani ayina cheppukovacchu

2 minutes ago, phatposts said:

ventane BTC koni Cayman Islands ki pampeyyalsindi. Ee pichi vedhavalu emi cheyyaleru inka

etl kontaav kaaka....appudu btc kooda confirm kaadhu...

funds clear ayyake neeku BTC vailable avuddhi kadha

38 minutes ago, kukkudu_food said:

First episode fafam....how things have changed now...stewie gaadi face deentlo baagundadu...lois voice kuda