How do I check on the status of my payment?

afacc123

The IRS is creating an online tool, called Get My Payment, that can be used to check on the status of your money. It is expected to launch this week and be available on the IRS website. 
You'll need to enter your Social Security number, date of birth and mailing address in order to track your payment, the Treasury Department said.

How can I get my money faster?

The IRS is first sending money to those for whom it has bank account information on file. That might not be you if you haven't received a tax refund over the past two years -- or if you received a refund by a check in the mail, rather than by a direct deposit. 
But the Get My Payment tool, expected to roll out this week, will also allow taxpayers to input their bank account information so that they can receive the money electronically rather than by a paper check -- which could take weeks, or even months. 
To do so, a taxpayer will need to submit their adjusted gross income from their most recent tax return, the refund or amount owed that year, as well as the account and routing numbers for their bank account. 
However, taxpayers won't be able to update their bank information once the payment is already scheduled for delivery, and it won't allow you to update bank information already on file, the Treasury Department said.